Creamy pumpkin cheesecake dip that whips up easily in 5 minutes! The perfect no-bake appetizer or dessert for any fall party!
Sweet Pumpkin Dip with Cool Whip
If you love all types of pumpkin recipes, you are going to seriously love this pumpkin cheesecake dip. It’s a fun fall twist on my favorite no-bake cheesecake dip and is bursting with fresh pumpkin flavor.
This easy no-bake dessert takes just 5 minutes and less than 10 ingredients to whip up. The texture is super creamy and smooth and is absolutely perfect for dipping. It tastes just like pumpkin cheesecake, but in dip form!
This dip is also perfect for any Halloween or fall gathering. It has great fall flavors and tastes even better with a little salted caramel sauce drizzled over the top. My favorite things to dip in it are pretzel crisps and apple slices, but I was tempted to just eat it by the spoonful. It’s THAT yummy!
Less Than 10 Ingredients!
This recipe is very simple and requires less than 10 ingredients to get started…only 7 to be exact! Check them out below.
- Cream cheese: The creamy cheesecake texture comes from the cream cheese. Set it out on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften before you get started.
- Sugar: This gives it the perfect sweetness. You can easily adjust the sugar to taste, add more if you like sweet and less if you’re aiming for a subtle sweetness.
- Pumpkin: Make sure to get the canned pumpkin puree, not the pie filling. You can even make homemade pumpkin puree with fresh pumpkin.
- Cool whip: The cool whip adds a light and fluffy texture to the dip.
- Pumpkin pie spice: This is the ultimate fall spice! You can easily make your own pumpkin pie spice at home. Feel free to add more or less to taste.
- Cinnamon: I always add an extra pinch or two of cinnamon for good measure. :)
What to Serve with Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Because this is a sweet pumpkin dip, it tastes delicious served with apples, graham crackers or cookies. We also love serving it with salty pretzel thins too.
- Sliced apples
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Butter waffle cookies
- Cinnamon chips
FANCY IT UP!
A fun idea for serving this dip is to make a fall charcuterie board (below) with the dip in the center bowls. Then fill in the empty space with all of your favorite fall goodies. My guests loved this idea!
Other Easy Fall Desserts:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
- Caramel Apple Toffee Dip
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Apple Cobbler
- Spice Cake Mix Cookies
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Optional toppings: salted caramel, chopped pecans or whipped cream
For serving: pretzel crisps, graham crackers, gingersnaps or apples
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with a beater. Add powdered sugar and sugar, then beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Add cool whip if you'd like it a little sweeter and creamier. Add in more sugar and spice to taste. Stir until smooth.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving. Add nuts or caramel on top if desired.