Creamy pumpkin cheesecake dip that whips up easily in 5 minutes! The perfect appetizer or dessert for any fall party!
If you’re a pumpkin lover, you are going to seriously love this pumpkin cheesecake dip. It takes just 5 minutes to whip up and has amazing pumpkin flavor. Plus the texture is super creamy and smooth. Perfect for dipping!
This dip is also perfect for any Halloween or fall gathering. It has great fall flavors and tastes even better with a little salted caramel drizzled over the top. My favorite things to dip in it are pretzel crisps and apple slices…but I was tempted to just eat it by the spoonful. Mmm…
- Cream cheese: The creamy cheesecake texture comes from the cream cheese. Set it out on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften before you get started.
- Powdered sugar: This gives it the perfect sweetness. You can easily adjust the sugar to taste, add more if you like sweet and less if you’re aiming for a subtle sweetness.
- Pumpkin: Make sure to get the canned pumpkin puree, not the pie filling. You can even make homemade pumpkin puree if preferred.
- Cool whip: The cool whip adds a light and fluffy texture to the dip.
- Pumpkin pie spice: This is the ultimate fall spice! You can easily make your own pumpkin pie spice at home. Feel free to add more or less to taste.
- Cinnamon: I always add an extra pinch or two of cinnamon for good measure. :)
How to make pumpkin cheesecake dip
- Mix cream cheese. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Stir in sugar until fluffy. Add in both sugars, then beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Fold in pumpkin puree, cool whip, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
- Store in fridge. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
You can serve this dip in a serving bowl or even in a hollowed pumpkin for a Halloween or fall party (see picture below recipe card). Your guests will love it! I actually only hollowed the top half of my pumpkin and then refilled as needed. That way it wasn’t too hard to get to the bottom.
- sliced apples
- graham crackers
- vanilla wafers
- butter waffle cookies
- cinnamon chips
Another idea is to make a fall dessert board (below) with the dip in the center bowls. Then fill in the empty space with all of your favorite fall goodies. My guests loved this idea!
More pumpkin desserts:
- Pumpkin cheesecake lasagna
- Mini pumpkin cheesecakes
- Pumpkin cream cheese bread
- Pumpkin cream cheese roll
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Optional toppings: salted caramel, chopped pecans or whipped cream
Serve with pretzel crisps, graham crackers, gingersnaps or apples
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with a beater. Add powdered sugar and sugar, then beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in pumpkin puree, cool whip, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Add in more powdered sugar to desired taste and thickness. Stir until smooth.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.