Creamy pumpkin cheesecake dip that whips up easily in 5 minutes! The perfect appetizer or dessert for any fall party!
I love to make easy no-bake dip recipes. They make a great appetizer or snack and are quick to make. Some other favorites are toffee caramel apple dip, cheesecake dip, strawberry fruit dip, funfetti dip and strawberry cheesecake dip.
If you’re a pumpkin lover, you are going to seriously love this pumpkin cheesecake dip. It takes just 5 minutes to whip up and has amazing pumpkin flavor. Plus the texture is super creamy and smooth. Perfect for dipping!
This pumpkin dip is also perfect for any Halloween or fall gathering. It has great fall flavors and tastes even better with a little salted caramel drizzled over the top. My favorite things to dip in it are pretzel crisps and apple slices…but I was tempted to just eat it by the spoonful. Mmm…
How to make pumpkin cheesecake dip
- Mix cream cheese. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Stir in sugar until fluffy. Add in both sugars, then beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Fold in pumpkin puree, cool whip, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
- Store in fridge. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
You can serve this dip in a serving bowl or even in a hollowed pumpkin for a Halloween or fall party (see picture below recipe card). Your guests will love it! I actually only hollowed the top half of my pumpkin and then refilled as needed. That way it wasn’t too hard to get to the bottom.
- Sliced apples
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Butter waffle cookies
It tastes great plain, but boy did the salted caramel take this dip over the top! YUM!
Here is a fall treat board I made with the dip in the center bowls.
More pumpkin desserts:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened (1 block)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar , more if needed
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cool whip , softened
- 1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Optional toppings: salted caramel, chopped pecans or whipped cream
Serve with pretzel crisps, graham crackers, gingersnaps or apples
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with a beater. Add powdered sugar and sugar, then beat until smooth and fluffy. Fold in pumpkin puree, cool whip, pumpkin pie spice, allspice and cinnamon. Add in more powdered sugar to desired taste and thickness. Stir until smooth.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.