No-bake chocolate chip cookie dough truffles -these are perfect for a quick chocolate fix! I seriously love cookie dough, so these are great because there’s no egg in them, making them perfectly safe to eat. ;)
I made these for a few friends last week and they were gone within minutes. These truffles only take about 10 minutes to whip up and then 30 minutes to freeze. Seriously the perfect treat for a little get together.
I topped these cookie dough truffles off with a little sea salt, chopped nuts and sprinkles and they were seriously divine.
Chocolate chip cookie dough truffles
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 -1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 -3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or melting wafers (for dipping)
- Sea salt chopped nuts, or sprinkles (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a bowl mix together butter, sugar and vanilla. Then slowly mix in flour and mix just until combined. I like to start with 1/2 cup and add more, until it reaches the “cookie dough” consistency. Then stir in desired amount of milk chocolate chips. Make one inch balls with the dough and place on the pan. Freeze for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- When the dough is firm, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power. Then dip the cookie dough in the chocolate with a fork. Tap off an excess chocolate. Place back on wax paper and top with sea salt, nuts or sprinkles if desired. Place back in the freezer until chocolate has hardened.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from BHG
Place these in the freezer for whenever you need a little late night snack. ;) These chocolate chip cookie dough truffles will definitely be made again. Easy and delicious… can’t beat that!
Looking for more desserts? You’ll love these too: