Easy Breakfast Muffins – Made with only a few ingredients and use just one bowl and spoon! Once you make this easy muffin recipe, it’ll become your new favorite easy breakfast!
When mornings are super hectic and busy, I love to have a quick and easy grab and go breakfast. These easy muffins are one of my favorite breakfast muffin recipes, along with blender muffins, lemon blueberry muffins, chocolate chip zucchini muffins and orange glazed muffins.
I absolutely love this breakfast muffin recipe! Not only are they absolutely delicious, but they have only a few ingredients and use one bowl and spoon. Double score! That’s why these easy muffins make the perfect quick and simple breakfast!
This easy muffin recipe is so basic, anyone can make it! I bet you have all the ingredients already in your pantry. This is one of the best easy breakfast recipes to make on a busy morning because the breakfast muffins only take 5 minutes to put together and throw in the oven.
What I love about this easy muffin recipe is that you can put the extras in a sealed container and then heat them up one at a time in the microwave for a super easy breakfast or snack. Perfect grab and go option! These seriously are so easy and a family favorite.
What are muffins made of?
What I love about these breakfast muffins is that the ingredients are so simple! They are baking staples that you most likely already have in your pantry and fridge. It makes these muffins extra convenient to make!
- Baking powder
How to make breakfast muffins
This breakfast muffin recipe is SO easy! Just follow the simple steps below to get started. Scroll down for the printable easy muffins recipe and video tutorial.
- Preheat oven and line muffin cups. Preheat oven to 400º F and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners (or spray muffin cups with cooking spray). Set aside.
- Combine ingredients. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and stir together. Add in eggs, oil and milk and mix only until combined. Don’t beat or over mix!
- Add to muffin tin and bake. Scoop into prepared muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes, or just until golden and tops spring back when you press on them. Keep in sealed container. These muffins are great served with butter and jam for a quick breakfast!
Can breakfast muffins be frozen?
Yes, these breakfast muffins freeze well! Make sure to cool completely, then add to a freezer bag or container. They will keep in the freezer for about 2 to 3 months.
How to serve breakfast muffins
Our favorite way to enjoy these breakfast muffins is with butter and jam or honey. They would also taste delicious topped with apple butter or peanut butter. You can even go the savory route and top your breakfast muffin with a fried egg and piece of bacon. Yum!
Easy Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- butter and jam for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray each cup with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and stir together. Add in eggs, oil and milk and mix only until combined, don’t beat or overmix!
- Scoop into prepared muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes or just until golden and tops spring back when you press on them. Keep in sealed container . These are great served with butter and jam for a quick breakfast!
Originally written by Jen from Yummy Healthy Easy.