A sweet crepe filling that’s creamy, rich and reminiscent of cheesecake. Only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
Table of Contents
Favorite Way To Dress Up Crepes
One of my favorite combinations is strawberries and cream. That’s why I always fill my crepes with cream cheese filling and diced strawberries. A few others that I love are strawberry shortcake biscuits, strawberry cream pie and strawberry cheesecake mousse.
This crepe filling is so easy to make and adds the perfect flavor to my favorite crepe recipe. It almost tastes like cheesecake, but with a creamier texture. Plus it takes only 4 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to whip up. Talk about a win for brunch or a quick dessert!
I love to serve mine with a fresh strawberry sauce made of diced strawberries and sugar. It is simply delicious! You’ll take one bite and be in heaven. Trust me, this will become your favorite go-to crepe filling recipe!
Only 4 Ingredients!
Get out a few of your favorite pantry staples and whip up this lovely mixture to fill your favorite thin pancakes.
Find the full printable recipe with specific measurements below.
- Cream cheese: You’ll need 1 box cream cheese. Make sure it has softened before using.
- Sugar: Both granulated sugar and powdered sugar will work.
- Vanilla: You only need a small amount to add a sweet flavor. Simply add in 1 teaspoon.
- Whipped cream: I love the lighter consistency this adds. I often make my own whipped cream, but store-bought works great too.
How to Make Cream Cheese Crepe Filling
This recipe couldn’t be easier! It takes just 5 minutes and all that’s required is mixing the ingredients together. Easy peasy!
- Beat ingredients together. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in whipped cream. Then mix in the whipped cream. Mix just until smooth.
- Add filling to crepes and enjoy! Spread on top of crepes and add desired toppings.
TIP: For a richer variation, use brown sugar instead of regular and add 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Crepe Cream Filling Tastes Great With
We love serving this cream cheese filling with my famous crepe recipe and fresh berries. And don’t forget the extra toppings like powdered sugar and more whipped cream! ;)
- Classic crepes
- Strawberry crepes
- Chocolate crepes
- Nutella crepes
- Apple crepes
- Lemon crepes
- Pumpkin crepes
- Blueberry crepes
- Fresh berries (strawberries are my favorite)
- Lemon curd
- Powdered sugar and lemon juice
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Peanut butter
- Strawberry sauce
- Blueberry sauce
5 star review
“Family loved the recipe and so easy to make! Recipe is a keeper!”-Patricia L
Cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and whipped cream. Some like to add a squeeze of lemon juice for a hint of lemon.
In France, most crepes are served with a sweet filling such as jam, sugar, honey, chestnut spread, or whipped cream.
Of course! This sweet crepe filling works beautifully with warm or cold crepes.
Yes, crepes can be made up to 1 day ahead. Place crepes, layered with parchment or wax paper in-between each, in a zip-top bag in the refrigerator. Serve cold or reheat in a non-stick skillet with a bit of melted butter over medium heat for 30 sec.
Absolutely! Place crepes, layered with parchment or wax paper in-between each, in a zip-top bag. Keep them in the freezer up to 2 months. Simply heat in a skillet or a microwave whenever you need a quick dessert.
I love savory crepes, but this filling works better with sweeter fillings. If you are looking for a savory crepe filling ideas, you can always add in ham or sliced salmon, spinach and mushrooms.
Turn this recipe into the ultimate dessert by making a layered crepe cake! It’s the perfect showstopper for your next gathering and always enjoyed by all!
More Sweet Breakfast Ideas
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the newest recipes!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese , softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar , or powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream , premade or store-bought
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Blend in the whipped cream just until smooth.
- Spread on top of crepes and add desired toppings.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
I love the taste of this filling!
Ether than what I would get in a restaurant! So delicious! And easy!!!