A sweet crepe filling that’s creamy, rich and reminiscent of cheesecake. Only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
One of my favorite combinations is strawberries and cream. That’s why I always fill my crepes with cream cheese filling and diced strawberries. A few others that I love are strawberry shortcake biscuits, strawberry cream pie and strawberry cheesecake mousse.
This crepe filling is so easy to make and adds the perfect flavor to my favorite crepe recipe. It almost tastes like cheesecake, but with a creamier texture. Plus it takes only 4 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to whip up. Talk about a win!
I love to serve my crepe cream filling with fresh diced strawberries and powdered sugar. It is simply delicious! You’ll take one bite and be in heaven. Trust me, this will become your favorite go-to crepe filling recipe!
Only 4 ingredients!
- Cream cheese: You’ll need 1 box cream cheese. Make sure it has softened before using.
- Sugar: Both granulated sugar and powdered sugar will work.
- Vanilla: You only need a small amount to add a sweet flavor. Simply add in 1 teaspoon.
- Whipped cream: I love the lighter consistency this adds. I often make my own whipped cream, but store-bought works great too.
How to make cream cheese filling for crepes
The cream cheese crepe filling couldn’t be easier! It takes just 5 minutes and all that’s required is mixing the ingredients together. Easy peasy!
- Beat ingredients together. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in whipped cream. Then mix in the whipped cream. Mix just until smooth.
- Add filling to crepes and enjoy! Spread on top of crepes and add desired toppings.
TIP: For a richer variation, use brown sugar instead of regular and add 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Crepe cream filling tastes great with:
We love serving this cream cheese filling with my famous crepe recipe and fresh berries. And don’t forget the extra toppings like powdered sugar and more whipped cream! ;)
More sweet breakfast ideas:
Crepe Filling Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup sugar , or powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Then mix in the pre-made (or store bought) whipped cream. Mix just until smooth.
- Spread on top of crepes and add desired toppings.
- We love serving this filling with this crepe recipe and fresh berries.
- For a variation, use brown sugar instead of regular sugar and add 1 teaspoon cinnamon.