There’s nothing like pumpkin pudding cookies on a crisp fall day. Or anything pumpkin for that matter. Once you combine pumpkin, butter and sugar… something magical happens!
I whipped up a batch of these pumpkin pudding cookies over the weekend and they were quite delicious. These are a fun fall twist on my double chocolate pudding cookies. If you love pudding cookies and you love pumpkin… you are bound to love these as well.
I found a bag of Halloween chocolate chips (black and orange) so we used those, but regular chocolate chips will do.
Pumpkin pudding cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3.4 ounces pkg dry instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 10 ounces 10 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Stir in pumpkin, pudding mix (dry) and vanilla.
- Beat in one egg at a time.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Then slowly stir into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line baking with baking mat or parchment paper and then spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for 1-2 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!
Make your Halloween a little bit happier with these pumpkin pudding cookies!
Happy baking! xo- jamielyn
Looking for more pumpkin cookies? You’ll love these too: