Easy and delicious s’mores pie loaded with gooey marshmallows, chocolate and a graham cracker cookie crust. The perfect summer pie that tastes even better than the traditional campfire s’mores!
Table of Contents
Gooey Chocolate and Marshmallow Pie
If you love s’mores around the campfire, you’re going to love this chocolate marshmallow pie! The rich flavor and gooey texture just can’t be beat. Some of my other favorites are my chewy s’mores cookies, s’mores cups and delicious s’mores bars.
This s’mores pie is my kids absolute favorite! My friend made this a few years ago at a pie night we hosted and my kids were in heaven. So I got the recipe from her and have made it a couple times since. It has the perfect amount of marshmallow and chocolate goodness with a graham cracker cookie crust. It’s the perfect summer pie or a fun addition to your holiday line up. Everyone always loves it!
How to Make S’mores Pie
- CRUST. Cream together the butter and sugars, then mix in the egg and vanilla just until combined. Then stir in the flour and graham cracker crumbs. Press 2/3 of the crust into the bottom and up the sides of a greased pie pan.
- FILLING. Gently spread the marshmallow creme over the crust and place the chocolate bar pieces on top (only use 2 of the chocolate bars – save the other for later). Then add the mini marshmallows on top. Flatten the remaining dough into small 2-inch disks, then lightly press the crust on top of the marshmallows. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- BAKE. Bake at 350°F for 13 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle a few more marshmallows and the remaining chocolate bar pieces on top. You can add a few broken graham cracker pieces too. Bake until the marshmallows are toasted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Extra chocolate: If you want extra chocolate, use 4 chocolate bars instead of 3. You can also add chocolate chips on top as well.
- Broil at the end: I turn the oven to broil during the last minute of baking so that the marshmallows get nice and toasty.
- Let cool completely: Once the pie is out of the oven, let it cool completely before slicing. This gives it time to set so the slices won’t crumble.
- Serving: Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a cold glass of chocolate milk. You can even drizzle on some hot fudge if you’re a chocolate lover like me.
5 star review
“Oh my DELICIOUS! We loved this pie so much and can’t wait to make it again. Such a hit!”– Eden
More Delicious Pie Recipes
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the newest recipes!
S’mores Pie Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter , softened
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 ounce container marshmallow creme
- 3 Hershey chocolate bars (1.5 ounce each)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows , more as needed
Optional: graham cracker, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9" pie pan.In a large bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar and sugar until smooth and creamy. Then mix in the egg and vanilla just until combined. Then stir in the flour and graham cracker crumbs and mix until combined. Press 2/3 of the dough into the pan and up the sides of the pan.
- Carefully spread the marshmallow creme over the bottom of the crust. Then place the 2 of the chocolate squares on top. Then sprinkle the marshmallows on top.
- Take the remaining dough and flatten small 2-inch disks. Then lightly press over the top of the marshmallows to cover. It's okay if some marshmallows pop through.
- Bake for 13 minutes. Then place a few more marshmallows on top and the remaining chocolate bar on top. Add broken pieces of graham crackers on top if desired. Then bake another 5-7 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasted. Broil the last minute if needed.
- Allow to cool at least 30 minutes before slicing. Then slice into 8 slices.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
I made this for a bake sale, Sadly it didn’t sell. Can I freeze it?
Oh my DELICIOUS! We loved this pie so much and can’t wait to make it again. Such a hit!
This was SO amazing!! Everyone at my house loved it!
Father’s Day was extra special with this pie. So easy and we all loved it!