White Chocolate Strawberry Santa Hats with a Reese’s base – so cute and tasty!
I had so much fun this week sharing some yummy Reese’s ideas. They are my absolute favorite candy and I may have to do a round up of all the ideas! I’m wrapping up the Reese’s Week with these adorable and yummy white chocolate strawberry Santa hats….WITH a white chocolate Reese’s as the base. YUM! These are a fun twist on my Brownie Strawberry Santa Hats, I posted a few years ago. Perfect for any Christmas party. They’d even be cute to make on Christmas Eve. Much easier than cookies and I’m sure Santa would get a kick out of them!
These really couldn’t be any simpler and will be sure to WOW your guests! You guys know I am ALL about simple!
Cute and simple! My kids loved these!!
Click below to see all the other Reese’s recipes we shared this week:
- Reeses Reindeer Treats
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- Reese’s Pieces Blondies
- White Chocolate Trees
- Reese’s Pretzel Bites
- Reeses’s Muddy Buddies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
White Chocolate Strawberry Santa Hats
- 12 strawberries ones with a pointy tip, tops cut off
- 1/2 – 1 cup white chocolate for melting
- white sprinkles
- 12 white Reese’s
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set the Reese’s with the smaller side up. Set sprinkles in a small bowl.
- Place the white chocolate in bowl (or double broiler) and cook for 1 minute in the microwave or stove. Stir and then cook an additional 30 seconds, until it has melted.
- Dip the base of the strawberry (only about 1/4″ and then roll into the sprinkles.
- Finally, I put the strawberry on top of the Reese’s and added a little dot of chocolate on top to complete the Santa hat. Add a few sprinkles as well.
- Place in the refrigerator, until ready to serve.