This chicken was really yummy, give it a try!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 strips of bacon, crumbled- optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish -optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits. You may not use all the sauces...I didn't.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley and serve.
*For THE BEST BAKED POTATOES… Rub olive oil and kosher salt on potato. Bake at 350 for one hour. Top with butter, salt, sour cream…I could go on and on!