Parmesan Ranch Chicken
Tasty Tuesday- Parmesan Ranch Chicken
- 3/4 cup crushed tortilla strips you could also use ritz, bread crumbs or corn flakes
- 3/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 oz package ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts pound to even thickness
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed tortilla chips, parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken in butter, and then roll in chip mixture to coat. Place on a greased glass 9x13 casserole dish. You can drizzle the remaining butter and crumbs over all if you'd like it extra crispy.
2. Bake, uncovered at 375° for 40 minutes, or until the middle is well done.
3. Serve over brown or white rice.
This recipe is quite simple. Here’s a little photo step-by-step below.
Looking for more chicken dishes? You’ll love these too: