This is one of our family faves. This Parmesan ranch chicken comes out perfect every time and has the PERFECT flavor!
PARMESAN RANCH CHICKEN
Tasty Tuesday- Parmesan Ranch Chicken
- 3/4 cup crushed tortilla strips you could also use ritz, bread crumbs or corn flakes
- 3/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 1 oz package ranch dressing mix (dry) or about 2 TB
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts pound to even thickness
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed tortilla chips, parmesan cheese and ranch. Dip chicken in butter, and then roll in chip mixture to coat. Place on a greased glass 9x13 casserole dish. Drizzle remaining butter and crumbs over all.
- Bake, uncovered, @ 375 for 40 minutes. You don't have to drizzle the remaining butter, but at least a little of it... (Butter makes EVERYTHING better!)
- Serve over brown or white rice.