Chicken Caesar Wraps …a quick, delicious lunch or appetizer that is light on calories! These Chicken Caesar Wraps feature crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Caesar dressing.
One of my favorite thing to make for lunch is salad wraps. I find I’m either doing a salad, leftovers or wraps for lunch and love mixing it up. I don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen during that precious hour of naptime, so quick and hearty meals are my go to! These Chicken Caesar Wraps are very filling and completely satisfying. The crispy bacon adds the perfect crunch!
This recipe is a fun and ‘skinny’ way to make the most of your leftovers! I had made a pasta using chicken, bacon and Parmesan the night before, and knew I needed to use them up before they went bad. I wanted something lighter, so I grabbed my favorite Flatout Flatbread, some tomatoes and avocado to create the perfect Chicken Caesar wraps.
Also, some fun news… Flatout Flatbread is the only flatbread endorsed by Weight Watchers! Flatout Flatbreads are all 2 to 4 SmartPoints® each. Eat what you #FlatoutLove.
Flatout Flatbreads are in the deli/bakery section of most major grocery stores, if you can’t find them, just ask or visit FlatoutFinder.com to find a store near you.
Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 4 whole wheat Flatout Flatbread
- 4 cups chopped romain lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken I used rotisserie
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cups cooked bacon crumbs
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- Shaved or shredded parmesan cheese optional
- Layer about 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup tomatoes, bacon and avocado on top of the Flatbread. Then drizzle with about 1 Tablespoon of Caesar dressing. Add Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Starting at one edge, roll the wrap up. Enjoy!
Another fun way to serve these wraps is to cut them into pinwheels! These would make a great appetizer, or a fun way to serve them at a shower. I would add toothpicks, to help them stay together if you’re bringing them somewhere.
Yum! I know what I’m having for lunch today.
This post was brought to you by Flatout. Check out their website for more delicious recipes.