Delicious chicken Caesar wrap filled with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Caesar dressing. Ready in only 10 minutes it’s a quick and easy lunch or appetizer that tastes amazing!
Table of Contents
Healthy Chicken Caesar Wrap
When it comes to quick and easy lunch ideas, a chicken Caesar wrap is at the top of my list. It comes together in just 10 minutes and there’s no cooking required! I also love to make a buffalo chicken wrap, egg salad sandwich or grilled caprese sandwich.
One of my favorite things to make for lunch is a salad wrap. I find I’m either doing a chopped salad, leftovers or wraps for lunch and love mixing it up. I don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen during that precious hour of naptime, so quick and hearty meals are my go to! These chicken Caesar wraps are a version of my best Caesar salad, but slightly more filling and completely satisfying. The crispy bacon adds the perfect crunch!
This recipe is a fun and ‘skinny’ way to make the most of your leftovers! I had made a pasta using chicken, bacon and parmesan the night before and knew I needed to use them up before they went bad. I wanted something lighter, so I grabbed a whole wheat flat bread, some tomatoes and avocado to create the perfect chicken Caesar wrap.
I am a big fan of using leftover chicken for this quick dish, but rotisserie is also great to have on hand.
Find the full printable recipe with measurements below.
- Whole wheat flat breads or tortillas: This is what takes this from salad to a wrap.
- Romaine lettuce: You can buy this prechopped or chop it yourself.
- Shredded cooked chicken: I usually use rotisserie, but have also used leftover grilled chicken when I have it.
- Grape tomatoes: I love the freshness these add to the wrap. You can also opt for cherry tomatoes, if you prefer.
- Bacon: I use cooked bacon crumbs because I like the texture and saltiness it adds.
- Avocado: I love the creaminess avocado adds to this wrap.
- Caesar dressing: Use your favorite brand or try homemade Caesar salad dressing.
- Optional parmesan cheese: Use shaved or shredded to really get the flavor across in every bite, if using.
Another fun way to serve these chicken Caesar wraps is to cut them into pinwheels! These would make a great appetizer, or a fun way to serve them at a shower. I would add toothpicks to help them stay together if you’re bringing them somewhere.
How to Make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
It takes less than 10 minutes to make a heartier version of the beloved chicken Caesar salad.
- Layer ingredients on top of flat bread. Layer about 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup tomatoes, bacon, and avocado on top of each flat bread.
- Drizzle with dressing. Then drizzle about 1 Tablespoon of Caesar dressing over the top. Add Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Roll and enjoy! Starting at one edge, roll the wrap up. Enjoy!
A chicken Caesar wrap is typically made with everything you would find in a chicken Caesar salad (chicken, romaine lettuce, parmesan, Caesar salad dressing, black pepper, and croutons) but tucked into a tortilla. I like to mix it up by skipping the croutons and adding tomatoes, avocado and crumbled bacon. I also prefer using flatbread in place of the tortilla.
Absolutely! Simply swap out the flatbread for a gluten-free tortilla.
A traditional Caesar salad dressing is made with anchovies (or anchovy paste), lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, olive oil, Kosher salt, and black pepper. You can make your own or find others that are made without anchovies, if you like.
Though you can store the individual ingredients separately, these wraps are best eaten as soon as they are dressed.
More Lettuce Wraps to Enjoy!
Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 4 whole wheat flat breads , or tortillas
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I use rotisserie)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , sliced in half
- ½ cups cooked bacon crumbs
- 1 avocado , diced
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing
- Shaved or shredded parmesan cheese , optional
- On a flatbread, layer about 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup tomatoes, bacon, and avocado. Drizzle with about 1 Tablespoon Caesar dressing. Add Parmesan cheese. if desired.
- Starting at one edge, roll the wrap up. Enjoy!
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!