Delicious chicken caesar wrap filled with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Caesar dressing. A quick and easy lunch or appetizer that tastes amazing!
When it comes to quick and easy lunch ideas, a chicken caesar wrap is at the top of my list. It comes together in just 10 minutes and there’s no cooking required! I also love to make a buffalo chicken wrap, egg salad sandwich or grilled caprese sandwich.
One of my favorite things to make for lunch is a salad wrap. I find I’m either doing a chopped salad, leftovers or wraps for lunch and love mixing it up. I don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen during that precious hour of naptime, so quick and hearty meals are my go to! These chicken caesar wraps are very filling and completely satisfying. The crispy bacon adds the perfect crunch!
This recipe is a fun and ‘skinny’ way to make the most of your leftovers! I had made a pasta using chicken, bacon and parmesan the night before and knew I needed to use them up before they went bad. I wanted something lighter, so I grabbed a whole wheat flat bread, some tomatoes and avocado to create the perfect chicken caesar wrap.
How to make a chicken caesar wrap
Scroll down for the printable recipe.
- Layer ingredients on top of flat bread. Layer about 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup tomatoes, bacon and avocado on top of each flat bread.
- Drizzle with dressing. Then drizzle with about 1 Tablespoon of Caesar dressing. Add Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Roll and enjoy! Starting at one edge, roll the wrap up. Enjoy!
Another fun way to serve these chicken caesar wraps is to cut them into pinwheels! These would make a great appetizer, or a fun way to serve them at a shower. I would add toothpicks to help them stay together if you’re bringing them somewhere.
What to serve with chicken caesar wraps?
Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 4 whole wheat flat breads , or tortillas
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken , I used rotisserie
- 1 cup grape tomatoes , sliced in half
- 1/2 cups cooked bacon crumbs
- 1 avocado , diced
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- Shaved or shredded parmesan cheese , optional
- Layer about 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chicken, 1/4 cup tomatoes, bacon and avocado on top of each flat bread Then drizzle with about 1 Tablespoon of Caesar dressing. Add Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Starting at one edge, roll the wrap up. Enjoy!
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Yum! I know what I’m having for lunch today. Enjoy!