Hi there I Heart Nap Time friends!!
It’s Kristyn from Lil’ Luna. I’m so happy to be here today. Jamielyn is one of my best blog buddies, and I LOVE her to pieces. She’s my go-to gal for any questions, and has helped me so much in my blogging adventures. She is so creative, and I’m so glad that we’re friends. :)
Today, I will be sharing a new recipe I created this past week that was inspired by some new M&Ms I spotted at Target: Holiday Mint M&Ms. Yes – they are delicious!! I knew I had to make something with them, so I decided to make some Frosted Holiday Mint M&M Brownies. It’s a bit of a mouthful, but I promise you’ll love how yummy and easy these sweet treats are to make!
These were the candies that inspired it all:
I’m telling you now to go grab a few bags. I promise they won’t disappoint! :D
Here is what you’ll need to make these delicious brownies:
– Box of Brownies (and ingredients listed on box)
– 1 bag milk chocolate chips
– 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
– Holiday Mint M&Ms
1. Make brownies as directed in box.
Once done, take out and cool.
2. Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small pot. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.
3. Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting. Let set up before cutting.
Seriously, these babies were delicious!!
The kids kept asking for more, but I had to remind them that 1 was plenty… (even though the hubby and I may have had more than 1 each) ;)
Fore more fun Christmas Treats, be sure to check out:
And please come on over to Lil’ Luna to say hi!
I’d love to meet you. :)
XO – Kristyn
Kristyn is a mom of 4 and is married to her best friend, Lorin. When she’s not spending time with her family she likes to create, bake, watch movies and learn! For more information about her and her creations, please visit: lilluna.com.
Thanks so much for sharing! We loved having you guest post today! XO
Make sure to follow the Crazy Christmas Event HERE all through the holidays. We have some fabulous bloggers that will be sharing crafts, recipes, decorating ideas and handmade gifts!
Frosted Holiday Mint M&M Brownies
- 13.25 ounces Box of Brownies and ingredients listed on box
- 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 14 oz small can sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Holiday Mint M&Ms
- Make brownies as directed in box.
- Once done, take out and cool.
- Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small pot. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.
- Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting. Let set up before cutting.