I’m excited to share two healthy AND delicious recipes with you today. I couldn’t just stop at one. I’ve been having fun testing recipes with protein powder. My family ate these healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies literally seconds after I snapped the picture. They never would have guessed there was no butter or flour added in these cookies and only 50 calories per cookie. I’m so sneaky! ;)
Healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- 1 large old banana
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized bowl mash banana. Mix in salt and cinnamon. Stir until combined. Stir in oats and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Place the dough onto a greased cookie sheet by the spoonful. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Healthy Peanut butter moo’d
I thought I’d share another recipe with you that I’ve been making almost daily. It’s soo yummy! If you love Peanut Butter Moo’d from Jamba Juice, you’ll love this!
- 8 ounces milk (or almond milk)
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 TB peanut butter
- 1 tsp unsweetened chocolate powder
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 6-10 ice cubes
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
What are your favorite healthy desserts? Share in the comments.