Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe or join us on facebook.
- 1 lb hamburger or turkery burger You can leave out the meat as well
- 2 TB taco seasoning more or less to taste
- 1 medium sweet onion chopped finely
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 orange or yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ozcan kindey beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can corn with water
- 1 can rotel tomato's mild or medium
- 1 15 oz can diced tomato's
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
1. Brown hamburger in a large pan. Add in onions, bell peppers and saute for a few minutes.
2. Add in remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. You can add a little water if it starts getting too thick. You could also put this soup in a crock pout and let cook on low for several hours.
3. Top with your favorite fix in's. Our favorites are sour cream and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
For more yummy recipe make sure to check out my recipe box.