Best Taco Soup Recipe
How To Make Taco Soup
World’s Best Taco Soup Printable Recipe
World's Best Taco Soup Recipe!
- 1 pound hamburger or turkey burger
- 1-2 Tablespoons taco seasoning (more or less to taste)
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped finely
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can kindey beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can pinto or white beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 10 oz can rotel tomato's
- 1 15 oz can diced tomato's
- 1/4 cup salsa (fresh is best)
1. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium heat. Add in the onions, bell peppers and saute for a few minutes.
2. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. You can add a little water if it starts getting too thick. If you have more time let it simmer longer. You could also put this soup in a crock pot and let cook on low for several hours.
3. Top with sour cream and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
For more yummy recipe make sure to check out my recipe box. You’ll love these too: