Ranch BLT Pizza with Avocado …easy, delicious and light on calories! This recipe is super quick, tasty and has very little prep work.
I don’t know about you, but when lunch rolls around I’m always starving, yet never know what to make. I usually end up making a salad, however yesterday I was craving something a little more hearty. I looked in my fridge and found some leftover bacon, tomatoes and thought I would make a BLT. I’ve been trying to eat lighter, so I decided to use a Flatbread instead. Then I thought, what the heck… what about a BLT PIZZA?! It was so easy to throw together and was the perfect lunch. This BLT pizza would also make an amazing appetizer or dinner!
How to make this easy BLT Pizza
This BLT pizza starts out with my favorite Flatout Bread. I love using the Light Original because it tastes so light and fresh. Mmm… so good! Then I spread on a little ranch dressing, topped it with mozzarella cheese, bacon and fresh tomatoes.
Next I baked the pizzas in the oven until the cheese was nice and bubbly. The tomatoes also get nice and roasted, bringing out all the amazing juicy flavors.
Once it was out of the oven, I topped it with red pepper, arugula and sliced avocado. I always love avocado on my BLT sandwiches, so of course I had to add it to my pizza. Everything taste better with a little avocado.
The red pepper also adds a nice kick! If you like your pizza a little more saucy, feel free to drizzle a little more ranch on top as well.
Time to dig in!
Ranch BLT Pizza with Avocado
- 2 Flatout Flatbread
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1 cup arugula spinach or shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado sliced
- red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil, and set the flatbread on the pan. Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread on the ranch dressing and top with mozzarella, bacon and tomatoes. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Top with red pepper flakes, arugula and avocado. Slice and enjoy while hot!
Thank you Flatout Flatbread for sponsoring this recipe. All opinions are my own.