My family is a HUGE fan of BBQ chicken pizza. My mom got us all hooked… she’s the one to blame. ;) Who knew BBQ chicken pizza was so easy to make?! I’m going to show you a super simple and easy recipe for those nights you need a quick meal. If you have leftover chicken, this recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make. My whole family loved this pizza! It’s a keeper!
We used Flatout flat bread for our pizza crust, which made this recipe just a little bit healthier. They are whole wheat and super yummy. We use them for cheese crisps and wraps as well.
My kids had so much fun helping me “prep” the pizza’s in their cute new aprons. Thanks Flatout! :)
Easy BBQ chicken pizza recipe
- 1 Flatout flat bread
- 2-3 tbsp BBQ sauce (I used a homemade…see recipe below, but bottled works great!)
- 1/3 cup grilled chicken, pre-cut (leftovers work great)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion slices
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Place BBQ sauce on flat bread with a spoon. Layer with chicken, cheese and onions. You can marinate the chicken in BBQ sauce ahead of time if you’d like.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Click HERE for my homemade BBQ sauce recipe.
What’s your favorite kind of pizza?!
Disclosure: This post was in partnership with Flatout Flatbread and the giveaway is being provided by them. All opinions are 100% my own. I love Flatbread! :D