Halloween Candy Popcorn covered in white chocolate mixed with KIT KAT Bars and REESE’S!
This delicious treat is so easy to make and something that all kids and adults will love. It’s sweet and salty with a little bit of crunch from the KIT KAT Bars. Whenever I have an excuse to make popcorn, I love finding different flavor combinations. There’s something about popcorn that satisfies my sweet and salty cravings. I could eat popcorn everyday and be happy. It is the perfect snack mix!
You can use different colored chocolate and sprinkles to make this popcorn festive for any holiday. We decorated ours in Halloween colors :)
We also thought it would be fun to pass it out to friends in little goodies bags with these adorable Halloween tags (free download below).
To start all you need is popcorn, white chocolate, KIT KAT Bars and REESE’S. Lay down a piece of wax paper onto a baking sheet. Chop the KIT KAT Bars and REESE’S into bite sized pieces. In a large bowl combine popcorn and white chocolate. Stir until coated. Next, stir in the KIT KAT Bars and REESE’S. Spread mix onto the wax paper in an even layer.
Halloween Candy Popcorn
- 8-10 cups popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate melted
- 4 Snack Size KIT KAT Bars I used orange-colored white chocolate KIT KAT bars, but you could substitute your favorite Kit Kat flavor – milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or triple chocolate would all be delicious!
- 4 Snack Size REESE’S Peanut Butter Pumpkins Pumpkins I used orange-colored white chocolate REESE’S Peanut Butter Pumpkins, but like the KIT KAT bars, you could substitute any of your favorite REESE’S products!
- 1/2 cup colored chocolate melted
- 2 Tablespoons sprinkles optional
- Lay down a piece of wax paper onto a baking sheet. Chop the KIT KAT Bars and REESE’S into bite sized pieces. In a large bowl combine popcorn and white chocolate. Stir until coated. Next, stir in the KIT KAT Bars and REESE’S. Spread mix onto the wax paper in an even layer. Place the colored chocolate in a zip top bag and then cut off the tip of the bag. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the popcorn. Add sprinkles on top if desired. Place in the refrigerator until it has hardened and then break into pieces. Enjoy!
Once it’s hardened you can break into pieces and serve in a bowl or place in goodie bags.
You could also place in these fun Halloween cones. We put some popcorn in them and hung them on our neighbors doors as a little “boo” gift.
You could also fill the cones with your favorite candy. Lots of different ways to use these. Here’s the free downloads below.
Save the file to your computer and then print onto cardstock paper. Then cut out around the edges and fold the paper to make a cone. Tape along the back side. Then place two small hole punches on each side and tie a string to hold it up. Fill with popcorn or candy.
Enjoy this fun treat! Happy Halloween!