Halloween Candy Popcorn – Sweet and salty popcorn covered in white chocolate mixed with Kit Kat Bars and Reese’s! The perfect way to use up leftover Halloween candy!
Whenever I have an excuse to make popcorn, I love finding different flavor combos. It satisfies my sweet & salty cravings! Some of my other favorites are cake batter popcorn, Oreo popcorn, cookie butter popcorn, caramel popcorn balls and microwave caramel corn.
This delicious Halloween popcorn mix is so easy to make and something that both kids and adults will love. It’s sweet and salty, with a little bit of crunch from the Kit Kat Bars. Plus it’s covered in the perfect amount of white chocolate.
What I love about this Halloween candy popcorn is how festive it is. Feel free to add in colored chocolate and sprinkles to add an extra special touch. I used Halloween sprinkles and then drizzled the popcorn with both orange and black melted chocolate wafers. Such a fun Halloween dessert!
How to make candy popcorn
To get started, all you need is popcorn, white chocolate, Kit Kat Bars and Reese’s.
- Lay down a piece of wax paper onto a baking sheet.
- Chop the Kit Kat Bars and Reese’s into bite sized pieces.
- Combine popcorn and melted white chocolate in a large bowl. Stir until coated.
- Stir in the candy pieces and then spread mixture onto the wax paper in an even layer.
- Optional: Add Halloween sprinkles and a colored chocolate drizzle on top.
Halloween popcorn bags
We also thought it would be fun to pass this candy popcorn out to friends in little goodies bags with these adorable Halloween tags (free download below). Once it has hardened, you can break it into pieces and serve in a bowl or place in these cute goodie bags.
You could also place the candy popcorn in these fun Halloween cones below. We filled them with popcorn and then hung them on our neighbors doors as a little “boo” gift.
You could also fill the cones with your favorite candy. Lots of different ways to use these! Below are the free downloads.
To download FREE Halloween popcorn tag printable
Save the file to your computer and then print onto cardstock paper. Then cut out around the edges and fold the paper to make a cone. Tape along the back side. Then place two small hole punches on each side and tie a string to hold it up. Fill with popcorn or candy.
Enter your info below to snag your free Halloween popcorn tag printable:
More Halloween treats:
- Halloween Graveyard Cake
- Spider Cookies
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pumpkins
- 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Halloween Candy Popcorn Recipe
- 8-10 cups popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate , melted
- 4 snack size Kit Kat bars , or your favorite candy bar
- 4 snack size Reese's
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate wafers (for drizzling), optional
- 2 Tablespoons sprinkles , optional
- Lay down a piece of wax paper onto a baking sheet. Chop the Kit Kat Bars and Reese's into bite-sized pieces. In a large bowl, combine popcorn and white chocolate. Stir until coated. Next, stir in the candy pieces.
- Spread mix onto the wax paper in an even layer. Place the melted colored chocolate in a zip top bag and then cut off the tip of the bag. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the popcorn. Add sprinkles on top if desired.
- Place Halloween popcorn in the refrigerator until it has hardened and then break into pieces. Enjoy!
Enjoy this fun candy popcorn treat! Happy Halloween!