Top 50+ Halloween desserts – These dessert recipes are the perfect options to reach for this season! Whether you are enjoying the holiday with adult friends or with a classroom of kids, there is an option for everyone in this collection.
Halloween is my favorite time of year! I love the cool weather, fall decor, costumes and not to mention desserts! Halloween desserts are so fun to decorate and bring to parties. Everyone always loves them!
As the summer begins to wrap up and the cooler fall air comes to town, I begin to get excited for Halloween. I love all the changing leaves, the fun family events like pumpkin carving, hayrides, and of course ALL THE FOOD…especially dessert!
These Halloween dessert recipes are broken up into different categories so you can choose the perfect one for your festivities. After all, you may not want to serve scary desserts to your young preschoolers—but your older teens will love them!
These dessert ideas will have you in a spooky mood this season, but there are also plenty of fall-appropriate desserts here as well. Who knew a pumpkin cookie could be so versatile?
You’ll be amazed to see the range of creativity within all of these easy desserts. There truly is something for everyone here! Pull out your cauldron—er, mixing bowl—and get to baking!
Desserts for Kids
Let’s face it: kids are what make Halloween fun for most of us moms! Their little faces light up with all the magic of the season, and they get so excited about everything.
However, with kids (especially the young ones) we have to work hard to keep Halloween light and fun, instead of spooky and dark. These desserts for kids strike the perfect balance of slightly spooky but most silly. Every one of these cute Halloween desserts is 100% kid-approved.
- Spider Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- Homemade Suckers
- Spider Suckers
- Disney Caramel Apples
- Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies by My Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Patch Pudding Treat by Kids Activities
- Monster Rice Krispie Treats by Lil Luna
- Nutter Butter Boos by Homemade Interest
- Brownie Graveyard by Culinary Ginger
Alternatively, there are some times when you just want some Halloween baking ideas that are on the scarier side. These dessert recipes are not ones I’d make for young children—they aren’t exactly G-rated.
These scary Halloween desserts get creative with all kinds of elements to create spooky desserts that’ll send a shiver down your spine.
- Chocolate Pudding Pie Spiders by Lil Luna
- Jack Skeleton Balsamic Cherry Pie by Family Spice
- Rice Krispies Treat Marshmallow Brains by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Paleo Witch Finger Cookies by Food Faith Fitness
- Bloody Red Velvet Cake by Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Bloody Chocolate Dipped Apples by Sweet and Savory Meals
- Blood Clot Jello Cups by Kids Activities Blog
- Jack Skellington Cupcakes by Happy Foods Tube
- Zombie Fingers by Recipes From A Pantry
As you know, Halloween is one of the most sugar-fueled holidays of the year. What other celebrations center solely around collecting candy? It’s practically guaranteed that all the party tables are going to be stuffed with caloric treats.
Bringing one of these healthy and easy desserts will be more than welcome at your next gathering.
- Apple Monster Teeth
- Toffee Caramel Dip
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Caramel Apple Nacho Bar by My Name Is Snickerdoodle
- Candy Corn Fruit Parfait by Suburbia Unwrapped
- Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts by Flo & Grace
- Keto Paleo Low Carb Pumpkin Bread by Wholesome Yum
- Ghost Meringues by Smart Schoolhouse
- Healthy Monster Mouths by Texan Erin
If I had to choose my favorite part of Halloween, it’d be a hard choice between Trick-Or-Treating with the kids or attending all the fun parties! We usually have several to go to each season, so I always keep this list of easy desserts for parties at hand.
The pumpkin cheesecake dip is always a winner, as is every other one of the party desserts on this list. Trust me—the dish will be scraped clean and you’ll have to promise almost everyone that you’ll send the recipe!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Mini Mason Jar Pies
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pumpkins
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Halloween Candy Popcorn
- Caramel Apples
- Halloween Whoopie Pies by Delicious Little Bites
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops by My Baking Addiction
- RIP Dessert Shots by Happy Foods Tube
- Candy-Stuffed Rice Crispy Cake by Joy Food Sunshine
- Skull and Dagger Cake by Culinary Ginger
Desserts for Adults
Who says Halloween is just for kids? I think most adults love the fanciful, spooky festivities just as much, if not more, than children. If you are heading to a party with some grown-up friends this season, makes sure to choose one of these baking ideas to wow the crowd.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Caramel Popcorn Balls
- The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Blondies
- Salted Caramel Candy Corn Bark
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
I hope you have enjoyed this massive list of Halloween desserts. Which one of these will you make first this season?