Top 50+ Halloween desserts – These Halloween dessert recipes are the perfect options to reach for this season! Whether you are enjoying the holiday with adult friends or with a classroom of kids, there is an option for everyone in this collection.
Halloween is my favorite time of year! I love the cool weather, fall decor, costumes and not to mention desserts! Halloween desserts are so fun to decorate and bring to parties. Everyone always loves them!
As the summer begins to wrap up and the cooler fall air comes to town, I begin to get excited for Halloween. I love all the changing leaves, the fun family events like pumpkin carving, hayrides, and of course ALL THE FOOD…especially dessert!
These Halloween dessert recipes are broken up into different categories so you can choose the perfect one for your festivities. After all, you may not want to serve scary Halloween desserts to your young preschoolers—but your older teens will love them!
These Halloween dessert ideas will have you in a spooky mood this season, but there are also plenty of fall-appropriate desserts here as well. Who knew a pumpkin cookie could be so versatile?
You’ll be amazed to see the range of creativity within all of these easy Halloween desserts. There truly is something for everyone here! Pull out your cauldron—er, mixing bowl—and get to baking!
Halloween Desserts for Kids
Let’s face it: kids are what make Halloween fun for most of us moms! Their little faces light up with all the magic of the season, and they get so excited about everything.
However, with kids (especially the young ones) we have to work hard to keep Halloween light and fun, instead of spooky and dark. These Halloween desserts for kids strike the perfect balance of slightly spooky but most silly. Every one of these cute Halloween desserts is 100% kid-approved.
- Spider Cookies by I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies by My Baking Addiction
- Monster Cookies by I Heart Naptime
- Homemade Suckers by I Heart Naptime
- Pumpkin Patch Pudding Treat by Kids Activities
- Monster Cupcakes by I Heart Naptime
- Monster Rice Krispie Treats by Lil Luna
- Spider Suckers by I Heart Naptime
- Nutter Butter Boos by Homemade Interest
- Airheads Monster Cookies by I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Brownie Graveyard by Culinary Ginger
- Disney Caramel Apples by I Heart Naptime
Scary Halloween Desserts
Alternatively, there are some times when you just want some Halloween baking ideas that are on the scarier side. These Halloween dessert recipes are not ones I’d make for young children—they aren’t exactly G-rated.
These scary Halloween desserts get creative with all kinds of elements to create spooky desserts that’ll send a shiver down your spine.
- Halloween Graveyard Cake by I Heart Naptime
- Chocolate Pudding Pie Spiders by Lil Luna
- Jack Skeleton Balsamic Cherry Pie by Family Spice
- Rice Krispies Treat Marshmallow Brains by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Paleo Witch Finger Cookies by Food Faith Fitness
- Bloody Red Velvet Cake by Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Bloody Chocolate Dipped Apples by Sweet and Savory Meals
- Blood Clot Jello Cups by Kids Activities Blog
- Jack Skellington Cupcakes by Happy Foods Tube
- Halloween Zombie Fingers by Recipes From A Pantry
Healthy Halloween Desserts
As you know, Halloween is one of the most sugar-fueled holidays of the year. What other celebrations center solely around collecting candy? It’s practically guaranteed that all the party tables are going to be stuffed with caloric treats.
Bringing one of these healthy and easy Halloween desserts will be more than welcome at your next Halloween gathering.
- Apple Monster Teeth by I Heart Naptime
- Toffee Caramel Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins by I Heart Naptime
- Caramel Apple Nacho Bar by My Name Is Snickerdoodle
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds by I Heart Naptime
- Candy Corn Fruit Parfait by Suburbia Unwrapped
- Super Easy Candy “Corn” by I Heart Naptime
- Tangerine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts by Flo & Grace
- Keto Paleo Low Carb Pumpkin Bread by Wholesome Yum
- Ghost Meringues by Smart Schoolhouse
- Healthy Halloween Monster Mouths by Texan Erin
Halloween Party Desserts
If I had to choose my favorite part of Halloween, it’d be a hard choice between Trick-Or-Treating with the kids or attending all the fun parties! We usually have several to go to each season, so I always keep this list of easy Halloween desserts for parties at hand.
The pumpkin cheesecake dip is always a winner, as is every other one of the Halloween party desserts on this list. Trust me—the dish will be scraped clean and you’ll have to promise almost everyone that you’ll send the recipe!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Mini Mason Jar Pies by I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Whoopie Pies by Delicious Little Bites
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pumpkins by I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Candy Bark by I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops by My Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Cheesecake by I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Candy Popcorn by I Heart Naptime
- RIP Dessert Shots by Happy Foods Tube
- Candy-Stuffed Rice Crispy Cake by Joy Food Sunshine
- Halloween Skull and Dagger Cake by Culinary Ginger
- Caramel Apples by I Heart Naptime
Halloween Desserts for Adults
Who says Halloween is just for kids? I think most adults love the fanciful, spooky festivities just as much, if not more, than children. If you are heading to a Halloween party with some grown-up friends this season, makes sure to choose one of these Halloween baking ideas to wow the crowd.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies by I Heart Naptime
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake by I Heart Naptime
- Caramel Popcorn Balls by I Heart Naptime
- The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by I Heart Naptime
- Pumpkin Blondies by I Heart Naptime
- Salted Caramel Candy Corn Bark by I Heart Naptime
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies by I Heart Naptime
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll by I Heart Naptime
I hope you have enjoyed this massive list of Halloween desserts. Which one of these will you make first this season?