Creamy Marshmallow Mexican Fudge Recipe – so easy to make and always a crowd pleaser at holiday parties.
I asked one of my friends what the secret ingredient in Mexican fudge was and she told me it was marshmallow cream and chili powder. When I was going through my cupboards I didn’t have any, so I decided to use something else. You’ll never guess what’s inside of these! This fudge turned out amazing and the marshmallow makes it extra creamy.
This fudge is so simple to make too, which is always an added bonus, right?! Basically all you do is melt the ingredients together and voila… you get this amazing pot of DELICIOUS chocolate!
Seriously just look at all that chocolate! The marshmallow swirl is so pretty too!
The secret ingredient? Taco seasoning. Sounds weird… but you can’t even taste it. The seasoning adds just a little bit of holiday spice and I promise you need to try it!
For a yummy gift, wrap in a pastry box and tie the box with twine.
Happy baking! :)
Creamy Marshmallow Mexican Fudge
- 14 ounces 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Old El Paso taco seasoning *secret ingredient* more to taste
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 – 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Sea salt optional
- Line a 9×9″ pan with parchment paper or foil (leave enough to hang over the edges). Set aside.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter in a large pan over medium heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Turn the heat to low and stir in the cinnamon and taco seasoning. Once the chocolate is smooth and creamy, stir in the marshmallow cream and mix until smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and allow to cool for 3 minutes. Then stir in the mini marshmallows and pour the mixture immediately into the pan. Let the fudge set for at least one hour.
- Remove the fudge with the parchment paper and then slice into 36 bars.