This yogurt parfait is an easy, delicious, healthy breakfast that you can make in minutes. Pile high with your favorite yogurt, granola and fruit.
Yogurt parfaits are the perfect grab-n-go breakfast, snack or dessert! Pretty much the easiest, freshest, and most delicious recipe that you can make in less than 5 minutes.
Breakfast is one of those things that has to be quick and easy to make, so that you could literally make it in your sleep. I suppose that’s why most people opt for cereal. But cereal tends to get boring very quickly and most of them really aren’t all that good for you.
How to make parfait
This parfait recipe is super simple and very easy to customize. Here’s how I make mine (printable recipe below).
- Layer. Start with a glass, or even a jar and then start by packing the ingredients in layers.
- Drizzle. I start with a layer of Greek yogurt, then a tiny drizzle of honey.
- Add. Then I add the granola, some chia seeds.,
- Top. Finally I top it off with some beautiful fresh berries.
- Repeat. Then all you have to do is repeat the process. And there you have it, an easy breakfast parfait.
Variations + Toppings
- Granola. You can use any granola, I usually prefer to use homemade granola. Purely Elizabeth and Kind Granola are store bought favorites. You can also use muesli instead of granola if you’d like.
- Yogurt. The possibilities are endless here. I prefer to use plain Greek yogurt that isn’t loaded with sugar. Some of my favorite brands are Fage, Chobani and Kirkland.
- Fruit. You can add any of your favorite fruits. The possibilities are endless and it always results in a fresh, healthy and delicious breakfast that you can whip up in 5 minutes. Some of my other favorites to add are bananas, peaches, dried berries. I also love using frozen berries and melting them a little, so they create a fruit syrup on top of the yogurt.
- Nuts. Chopped nuts also make a great addition to a parfait and add a little bit of sweet and salty. A scoop of peanut butter on top is also delicious!
- Coconut. Toasted coconut, shredded coconut or coconut flakes also taste amazing on top.
More breakfast ideas
- Baked oatmeal
- Mini Egg Frittatas
- Overnight oats
- Homemade granola bars
- Frozen yogurt bites
- Breakfast yogurt popsicle
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Mixed Berries
- 1/2 cup Granola (more if desired)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds (optional)
Optional toppings: Coconut, Nuts, Bananas, Chocolate chips, Peanut butter
- Grab 2 glasses or small bowls and add 1/4 cup yogurt and then drizzle over a little honey.
- Then add 2 Tablespoons of granola, sprinkle over some chia seeds and add a 1/4 cup berries to each glass.
- Repeat the process for each glass.
- Top with extra toppings if desired. Cover and place in the refrigerator or serve with spoons.