Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe or join us on facebook or pinterest.
I’m excited to share these delicious M&M cookie bars with you today! They are perfect for a cookie exchange or holiday party. Cookie bars have to be one of my favorites. I’ve made so many different versions and this one is delicious! I think I finally have perfected it… just in time for the holidays. ;) Enjoy!
Christmas M&M cookie bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cube butter (12 TB) softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 11 oz bag mini baking M&M’s (save a few to go on top)
- 1. Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- 2. Mix together in a large bowl: sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Mix for about 1 minute, or until fluffy. Then slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
- 3. Fold in m&m's and then place dough in a 13x9 baking sheet lined with foil. Then place a few M&M's on top.
- 4. Bake at 325 for 20-35 minutes (depending on oven), or until a toothpick comes clean.
- (Optional) For glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar + 1 TB milk and drizzle over cookies once cooled.
For more Christmas ideas make sure to check out this post HERE. I hope you all have a Happy Holidays!
Also don’t miss:
20 best Christmas cookies
Homeade chocolate peppermint oreos
Chocolate candy cane kiss cookies