Hi guys! I am Stephanie from Somewhat Simple and I am excited to be here today.
A couple weeks ago, I shared a recipe with my readers for some easy chocolate chip cookies. Today I want to share a recipe that uses those cookies as a base and then kicks it up a notch. Are you ready to make some delicious Cheesecake Cookie Bars? Your neighbors are going to LOVE you when you bring them a plate of these this holiday season!
I’d love to have you stop by Somewhat Simple and see what else we have going on!
Have a happy holiday season!!!
Thanks so much for sharing! We loved having you guest post today! XO
Make sure to follow the Crazy Christmas Event HERE all through the holidays. We have some fabulous bloggers that will be sharing crafts, recipes, decorating ideas and handmade gifts!
Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 ounces pkgs. 8 oz each cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl , mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda .
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
Cheesecake Cookie Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Reserve about 2 cups of your cookie dough & press remaining dough evenly into prepared pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended and smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie dough in your pan.
- Break reserved dough into small pieces and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set, then let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.