Greek-Style Chicken Burger… a chicken burger stuffed with feta cheese, red pepper, parsley, garlic, red onion and seasonings. This burger is light on calories without sacrificing flavor. Such a delicious chicken burger recipe!
Summer time equals grilling at my house. What’s not to love about backyard family cookouts? Seriously, I love nothing more and am soaking up every day of summer and sunshine. The weather is so nice right now, I’d be crazy to not be outside in the evenings. Let’s be honest, we’re usually outside more than that. We love taking mini walks around the neighborhood throughout the day. Anything to get my kids’ wiggles out.
I am so excited to share this delicious recipe with you today. The Greek flavors added the perfect touch to the classic chicken burger. The red peppers, parsley, red onion and feta cheese enhanced the flavor so much! I wasn’t sure if my kids were going to like this chicken burger recipe, but they were a hit with the whole family! The best part about this Greek burger is that you can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes!
Chicken Burger Recipe
You’re going to start with ground chicken, red peppers, feta cheese, fresh chopped parsley, minced garlic, kosher salt, dried oregano and ground black pepper. Once it’s combined, you can shape your patties.
Then you’re going to grill the patties for about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
We served our chicken burgers inside a flatbread with sliced red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and tzatziki sauce. SO, so good!
This chicken patty recipe is definitely the perfect summer weeknight meal for BBQ with friends and family!
Love this chicken burger recipe? You’ll like these other grilled dishes too:
Greek Chicken Burger
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon or 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 flatbreads (or buns)
- Optional toppings: sliced red onions, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, lettuce, tzatziki or dill sauce
- Turn on the grill to medium heat.
- Place the chicken, peppers, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper into a bowl. Stir until combined and then shape into 4 patties. Place on the grill and cook each side for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the inside is no longer pink.