Pumpkin cheesecake lasagna filled with a graham cracker crust, pumpkin cheesecake filling, whipped cream and chopped pecans. The perfect fall dessert that’s great for a crowd!
Easy Fall Dessert Lasagna
If you’ve never had a dessert lasagna, you are missing out! They’re filled with layers of deliciousness and are always so refreshing. This pumpkin version is one of my favorites, as well as chocolate lasagna and lemon coconut cream lasagna.
I started dreaming up this pumpkin lasagna recipe (also known as pumpkin delight or pumpkin lust cake) a couple months ago when I made my famous chocolate lasagna. I knew I had to make a version for fall and pumpkin was the first thing that came to mind. And boy is it delicious!
I thought about using golden Oreo’s, but knew that a thick graham cracker crust would taste so much better. I am all about the thick crust! The brown sugar and cinnamon addition adds the perfect touch to this recipe!
If you like pumpkin cheesecake, I think you will really love this dessert! It’s a yummy twist. There are a few different steps that take a little bit longer, but it’s totally worth it! YUM! Dig in!
4 Delicious Layers!
- Graham cracker crust: Graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and butter
- Cream cheese filling: Cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, cool whip
- Pumpkin cheesecake filling: Cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, cinnamon
- Cool whip: Cool whip and chopped pecans
5 star review
“I made this for a party last weekend and it was a total hit with everyone! Thanks so much for sharing this delicious dessert!”– Jessica
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
- LAYER 1: Combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in the melted butter, then press the crumb mixture down firmly into a greased 9×13″ dish. Bake at 350ºF for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- LAYER 2: Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Slowly add the sugar and vanilla then beat until smooth. Stir in the cool whip and then spread on top of the crust. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- LAYER 3: Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer, then beat in the powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Then spread on top of the second layer. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- LAYER 4: Top with cool whip and chopped pecans and serve. Enjoy!
- You could also make an oreo crust using golden Oreos or even a gingersnap crust with thin and crispy gingersnaps.
- Can replace cool whip with homemade whipped cream if preferred.
- Make your own pumpkin pie spice with a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
- Add candy corn, candy pumpkins or fall sprinkles on top for a decorative touch.
More Pumpkin Recipes:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 Tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- 1 to 2 cups cool whip (softened)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter a 9×13" baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter. Press the crumbs down firmly into the pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- For the second layer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Slowly add the sugar and vanilla then beat until smooth. Stir in the cool whip and then spread on top of the crust. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- For the third layer, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer. Beat in the powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Then spread on top of the second layer. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Top with cool whip and chopped pecans.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!