Bruschetta Chicken – An easy and delicious dinner recipe that has the perfect combination of flavors. So fresh and is one of our favorite summer meals. This chicken bruschetta bake is definitely a must-make!
Chicken bruschetta bake
Last week, I made my favorite bruschetta recipe and it was SO delicious! When summer rolls around, I’m always reminded of how much I love bruschetta and just how tasty it is. We had some of the bruschetta mixture leftover, so what better way to use it up by making a chicken bruschetta bake! If you’ve never tried bruschetta chicken, it is so simple and the bruschetta compliments the chicken so well. It makes the perfect flavor combination and is one of my favorite meals this time of year!
How to make bruschetta
If you’ve never made bruschetta, don’t worry…it’s super easy! Just follow the simple steps below. Click here for the printable bruschetta recipe.
Combine the tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and basil. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate to allow the flavors to marinate.
Quick tips about this chicken bruschetta
- If you’d rather grill the bruschetta chicken instead of bake it, you easily can. Just season the chicken and cook on grill until cooked through.
- I like to serve the chicken bruschetta bake on a bed of lettuce and top with parmesan flakes.
- To make your own balsamic glaze, try this recipe.
- This chicken bruschetta would also taste delicious with a piece of mozzarella melted on top. Once chicken is cooked through, just top it with a slice of mozzarella and let melt. Then top with bruschetta mixture.
- You could also turn this into a pasta salad. Cook and dice the chicken and then add chicken, bruschetta and pasta to a bowl and mix. I like this recipe.
- Are you missing the bread that’s in the traditional bruschetta recipe? You could easily incorporate it back in! I would cut a a french baguette into 4 pieces (then slice vertically) and add cooked chicken slices and bruschetta on top. It would be extra yummy topped with melted cheese too. :)
Love this bruschetta chicken recipe? You’ll like these other easy chicken recipes too:
- Pizza stuffed chicken breast
- Grilled BBQ chicken foil dinner
- One pan balsamic chicken and veggies
- Baked teriyaki chicken bowls
Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
Bruschetta Chicken - An easy and delicious dinner recipe that has the perfect combination of flavors. So fresh and is one of our favorite summer meals. This chicken bruschetta bake is definitely a must-make!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in half horizontally)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups bruschetta
- 1/3 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Place the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Place the chicken into the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through the center.
Once cooked, remove from the heat. Top with bruschetta, parmesan cheese and pour the glaze over top.
Click here for my favorite bruschetta recipe.
To make you're own balsamic glaze, try this recipe.