Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe or join us on facebook or pinterest.
Today I have a SUPER yummy recipe to share with you. 7 layer magic bars … also known as “hello dollies.” That is what my grandma called them. We’ve been making these yummy cookie bars every Christmas since I was a little girl. These are another one of my moms specialty’s. Our friends always request them. They are my absolute favorite. They really are seven layers of magic. Chocolate and coconut heaven. Yes please!
- 10 TB salted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (I prefer Keebler)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup sweetened coconut
- Heat oven to 350. In a medium sized bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork. Then press crumbs into a greased 9x13 pan (I line mine with foil). Next layer chocolate chips and then pour the sweetened condensed milk over top. Sprinkle with coconut and then bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Download your free printable Christmas tag and now you have a yummy treat to pass out to friends and neighbors. :)
If you liked this post, you’ll love these:
M&M cookie bars
The best pumpkin bar
Sugar cookie bars