OREO ice cream cake
Oreo Ice cream Cake -so yummy and easy to make!
OREO Ice cream Cake
- 2 rows of OREO's
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar of Hershey's hot fudge
- 1 container of Cool Whip
1. Smash OREO's in a zip lock bag and pore on bottom of 9x13 pan. Drizzle butter on top and mix with a fork.
2. Next layer your ice cream sandwiches on top.
3. Spread the hot fudge on top of the ice cream sandwiches and stick in the freezer for about 20 min.
4. Spread cool whip on top and layer with extra OREO crumbs.