Oreo Ice cream Cake!
I made this last night for my Hubby’s Birthday and it was a yummy treat! It was the perfect cake for a July Birthday!!
- 2 rows of oreo's ( I used dq oreo blizzard oreos!)
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar of hershey's hot fudge
- 1 container of cool whip
- *smash oreo's in a zip lock bag and pore on bottom of 9x13 pan. Drizzle butter on top and mix with a fork
- *Next layer your ice cream sandwiches
- *Spread the hot fudge on top and stick in freezer for about 20 min
- Spread cool whip on top and layer with extra oreo crumbs