Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe or join us on facebook.
I admit … I’m a bread person. There’s nothing I love more than a warm slice of bread! Heaven sent, I tell ya!
Now that fall is here I find myself in the kitchen WAY more. This is not a good thing. Although my husband tells me it is. ;) One of our favorite Italian restaurants serves a cheesey pesto bread that is to die for! I tried to re-create this delicious recipe at home and it turned out great! This is the perfect recipe for a snack or appetizer!
Mouthwatering cheesy pesto bread
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1/2-3/4 cup basil pesto (found near dairy)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Optional: Fresh basil or parsley for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice bread vertically and then again horizontally so that you have one inch squares.
- Spread pesto in between the sliced bread.
- Combine cheese and seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Place cheese in between each slice.
- Cover bread with foil and bake on a lined sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly
Thanks for stopping by! For even more recipes check out our recipe box.