Spinach pesto pizza with fresh mozzarella – Only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to make! Flavorful, delicious and full of melted cheese!
This pesto pizza recipe is one of my favorite easy lunch ideas. It’s super quick, takes minimal ingredients and tastes so amazing. Some of my other top simple lunches are a grilled caprese sandwich, chicken caesar wrap, egg salad sandwich or a big chopped salad.
Naan bread pizza
A few weeks back, I was at Costco with my kids and naturally they seek out ALL the samples. I think that’s the only reason they love going to Costco with me. Ha!
Anyways…there was a sample of pesto pizza made with this naan bread, pesto and melted cheese. It was SO good. I snatched up all of the ingredients so I could make it at home. I also decided to add some fresh spinach… you know…to make it somewhat healthy and balance out all that amazing cheese. ;)
Seriously… look at ALL that cheese! I love using sliced mozzarella for this pesto pizza because the cheese seems to melt just perfectly over the entire thing. I am completely dying over this pizza. It is so easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch!
While I love a classic pizza with marinara and toppings – this pesto pizza recipe is a fun way to switch it up.
If you’re wondering what’s good on pesto pizza, check out all of the delicious topping options below. My favorites to add are naan, pesto, mozzarella and spinach, however it would taste great with other toppings like tomatoes and chicken. Yum!
How to make pesto pizza
Scroll down for the printable pesto pizza recipe.
- Preheat oven. Preheat oven to 400°F or the grill to medium-heat.
- Assemble pizza. Spread pesto on top of naan and layer with mozzarella and spinach.
- Cook pizza. Place in oven or on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
More pizza recipes:
- Healthy Pizza
- French Bread Pizza
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Garlic White Pizza
- Pizza Pinwheels
Pesto Pizza Recipe
- 1 Naan bread , or pizza dough or pita bread
- 1-2 Tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Preheat oven to 400°F or turn the grill to medium-heat.
- Spread pesto on top of naan (or crust of choice) and layer with mozzarella and spinach.
- Place pizza in oven or on grill for about 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and enjoy!