Spinach pesto pizza with fresh mozzarella -so delicious and only 4 ingredients to make! I am completely dying over this pizza. It is so easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch.
A few weeks back I was at Costco with my kids and naturally they seek out all the samples. I think that’s the only reason they love going to Costco with me. Ha! Anyways… there was a sample with this naan bread, pesto and melted cheese. It was SO good. I snatched up all the ingredients so I could make it at home. I also decided to add some fresh spinach… you know…to make it somewhat healthy and balance out all that amazing cheese. ;)
Seriously… look at ALL that cheese! I love using sliced mozzarella for these pizzas because the cheese seems to melt just perfectly over the entire pizza.
Looking for pizza recipes? You’ll love these too:
Garlic ranch chicken pizza -from tastes better than scratch
Spinach pesto pizza with fresh mozzarella
- 1 Naan bread you could make your own pizza dough too
- 1-2 Tablespoons Pesto with Basil
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Pre-heat oven to 400° or the grill to medium heat.
- Spread pesto onto bread and layer with mozzarella and spinach.
- Place in oven or gril for about 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and enjoy!