Spinach pesto pizza with fresh mozzarella – Only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to make! Flavorful, delicious and full of melted cheese!
This recipe is one of my favorite easy lunch ideas. It’s super quick, takes minimal ingredients and tastes so amazing. Some of my other top simple lunches are a grilled caprese sandwich, chicken caesar wrap, egg salad sandwich or a big chopped salad.
A few weeks back, I was at Costco with my kids and naturally they seek out ALL the samples. I think that’s the only reason they love going to Costco with me. Ha!
Anyways…there was a sample of pesto pizza made with this naan bread, pesto and melted cheese. It was SO good. I snatched up all of the ingredients so I could make it at home. I also decided to add some fresh spinach… you know…to make it somewhat healthy and balance out all that amazing cheese. ;)
Seriously… look at ALL that cheese! I love using sliced mozzarella because the cheese seems to melt just perfectly over the entire thing. I am completely dying over this pizza. It is so easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch!
While I love a classic pizza with marinara and toppings – this variation is a fun way to switch it up. Check out all of the delicious topping options below. My favorites to add are naan, pesto, mozzarella and spinach, however it would taste great with other toppings like tomatoes and chicken. Yum!
How to make pesto pizza
- Preheat oven. Preheat oven to 400°F or the grill to medium-heat.
- Assemble. Spread pesto on top of naan and layer with mozzarella and spinach.
- Cook. Place in oven or on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
More pizza recipes:
- Preheat oven to 400°F or turn the grill to medium-heat.
- Spread pesto on top of naan (or crust of choice) and layer with mozzarella and spinach.
- Place pizza in oven or on grill for about 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and enjoy!
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!