Easy garlic parmesan knots -a quick and delicious side dish for any meal!
These rolls come together in about 20 minutes and are perfect for when you need to add a little something to your meal. The best part is, your guest will never know they weren’t made from scratch!
I love the garlic, buttery and parmesan combination, that really takes these rolls over the top! Add your favorite seasoning for a yummy twist! I could seriously eat the whole pan. They are that good!
Looking for more roll recipes? You’ll love these too:
Easy garlic parmesan knots
- 1/4 cup salted butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped (or 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces 12-ounce can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (or rhodes rolls)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place a baking mat or parchment paper onto a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Stir together the butter, minced garlic, garlic powder and parsley in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half and then roll into a 6-inch rope. Tie into a knot and then place onto the pan with the ends tucked under.
- Brush knots with half the butter mixture and then sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and brush on remaining butter. Enjoy while hot!