Holiday Eggnog Pie… a new, delicious favorite recipe to surprise family and friends! All the delicious flavors of drinking eggnog, but in a delectable pie version!
Hello! I’m Amy over from My Name Is Snickerdoodle and I’m extremely excited to be a part of Crazy Christmas this year! We are only a few days into it and everything that has been shared so far as been fabulous!
I’m thrilled to be sharing my Holiday Eggnog Pie with you because it’s become my new favorite recipe this season! And I have a secret to share. I do not like to drink eggnog. Like, at all. Maybe it’s because I can’t get past that my mind think it’s going to be milk when I drink it. I don’t know, but it’s my husbands all time favorite drink.
I really do love the idea of a festive drink for the holidays. It’s been a tradition for my husband’s family for years as I’m sure it is for most of you. And if you know me, I love traditions. Especially those around Christmas time.
When I was thinking about making a new dessert this year, my mind was drawn to eggnog and how I could incorporate it into something. My mind immediately went to pie and I’m sure glad it did! This pie is pretty fantastic.
Holiday Eggnog Pie is incredibly easy to make!
It’s really easy to make. Other than the crust, it’s no bake and comes together in minutes. I like to use pre-made crusts and bake them myself. Feel free to use your favorite recipe or this might even be good with a graham cracker crust!
The filling is super creamy and only has a few ingredients that you can keep on hand all month long! It’s also one of the recipes that you can make a day or two ahead and it’s just as yummy!
If you love this delicious and festive dessert, you’ll enjoy these too!
Holiday Eggnog Pie
- 1 Premade Crust
- 15 ounces Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 1/2 Cups Eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Cups Whipping Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Bake crust according to package or recipe directions. Let it cool completely before filling.
- Whip together whipping cream, vanilla and sugar on high speed until firm peeks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whip together pudding, eggnog, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg for two minutes on medium speed.
- Immediately pour into crust and gently spread out evenly.
- Top with whipped cream and cover completely. Chill until firm and ready to serve.
Make sure to check out more holiday posts from My Name Is Snickerdoodle!