A creamy, no-bake holiday eggnog pie made with just 5 ingredients. All of the delicious flavors of drinking eggnog, but in a delectable pie version!
No-Bake Eggnog Pie
I’m thrilled to be sharing this eggnog pie with you because it’s become my new favorite holiday dessert this season! When I was thinking about making a new dessert this year, my mind was drawn to eggnog and how I could incorporate it into something. My mind immediately went to pie and I’m sure glad it did! This eggnog pie is pretty fantastic.
It’s really easy to make, requires no baking and comes together in minutes. The filling is super creamy and only has a few ingredients that you can keep on hand all month long. It’s also one of the recipes that you can make a day or two ahead and it’s just as yummy. There are a million reasons to love this easy no bake pie!
Eggnog Pie Filling
The beauty of this eggnog pie recipe is that the filling doesn’t need to be cooked, so all you do is combine the ingredients together with an electric mixer and then let it set in the fridge.
It’s made with a mixture of creamy eggnog, cool whip, vanilla instant pudding mix and cinnamon. That’s it! It’s super smooth and fluffy and has the perfect amount of eggnog flavor in every bite.
To make this a true no-bake dessert, I like to use a pre-made graham cracker crust from the grocery store (Keebler is my favorite). No heating up the oven or waiting for the crust to cool. It’s doesn’t get easier than that!
If you have the time, you can absolutely make a graham cracker pie crust or homemade pie crust. Just make sure to let it cool completely before adding in the filling. A gingersnap crust would also be a fun way to add more holiday flavor!
Take this eggnog pie up a notch by making homemade whipped cream to serve on top. Nothing beats this easy from scratch version. You only need 3 ingredients!
Making in Advance
You can easily prepare this recipe 1 to 2 days in advance so that you have one less thing to whip up on the big day for your Christmas dinner menu. The eggnog filling mixture needs to firm up in the fridge for a few hours anyways, so overnight is even better.
Make the recipe according to instructions (do not add toppings) and then cover and place in the fridge overnight. Remove from fridge when ready to serve and top with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg if preferred.
More Easy No-Bake Pies:
- 1 premade graham cracker crust (or pie crust)
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ½ cups eggnog (milk based, I prefer Shamrocks)
- 1 cup whipped topping (cool whip, softened)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
For topping: whipped cream or cool whip
- Use a premade crust or bake according to package or recipe directions. Let it cool completely before filling.
- In a medium bowl, whip together the pudding mix, eggnog and cinnamon for two minutes on medium speed. Then fold in the cool whip.
- Pour filling into cooled crust and gently spread out evenly. Chill in the refrigerator until firm (about 2-3 hours) and ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream before serving. Add a dash of cinnamon on top if desired.
- Recipe for homemade graham cracker crust: https://www.iheartnaptime.net/graham-cracker-crust/
- Recipe for gingersnap crust: https://www.iheartnaptime.net/gingersnap-crust/
- Recipe for homemade pie crust: https://www.iheartnaptime.net/easy-pie-crust-recipe/
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!