An easy no-bake snickers pie layered with chopped snickers, apples, caramel and a delicious whipped topping. This snickers pie takes only 15 minutes of prep and always the star of the show!
Table of Contents
No Bake Snickers Pie
This recipe is one the best no-bake desserts! It’s quick, easy and tastes so delicious. A few of my other favorites are no-bake chocolate lasagna, strawberry icebox cake and pumpkin cheesecake lasagna.
One of my FAVORITE desserts is apple and Snicker salad. Have you tried it? It’s just 3 simple ingredients: apples, snickers and cool whip. Amazing right?
Well I decided to take that simple dessert a little further and make a snickers caramel apple salad pie! WOWZA! It was quite delicious if I do say so myself. :) This is the perfect dessert to end summer and start the beginning of fall.
Reasons to Love It
- No-bake. Absolutely no oven required! Such an easy no-bake dessert recipe.
- 15 minutes prep. Prepare the pie in just 15 short minutes!
- Minimal ingredients. Less than 10 ingredients needed to make this easy Snickers pie.
- Year-round. Perfect for all seasons! Refreshing in the summer, with amazing fall flavors.
- Graham cracker crust
- Green apples
- Cool whip
- Cream cheese
How to Make Snickers Pie
Follow the simple steps below to get started and scroll down for the step-by-step video tutorial.
Step 1: Add layer of chopped Snickers and apples
Start by slicing your apples and chopping the Snickers. Then add the Snickers to the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Layer the sliced apples on top, then drizzle with caramel sauce.
Step 2: Spread filling on top
Combine cool whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl until smooth. Then pour filling mixture on top of pie and spread.
Step 3: Top and place in fridge to chill
Drizzle pie with caramel and add a few extra Snicker pieces on top. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to set. Remove from fridge about 5 minutes prior to serving and top with fresh sliced apples. Enjoy!
We also love these other no-bake pies including this chocolate silk pie recipe and lemon icebox pie!
More Easy No-Bake Treats
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the newest recipes!
- 9 inch graham cracker crust , store-bought or homemade
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar , more as desired
- 8 ounces cool whip , 1 container softened
- 1 large green apple , diced
- 1-2 cups Snickers , chopped (about 30 mini Snickers)
- caramel sauce , optional
- Mix cream cheese and powdered together with an electric mixer in a small bowl.
- Fold in cool whip, chopped snickers and apples with a spoon. Taste and add more powdered sugar if desired. Then pour into pie crust.
- Drizzle the top with caramel and a few extra Snickers. Place in refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- Remove from fridge about 5 minutes before serving. Slice into 8 slices. Best served the first day.
Nutrition provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
This was a hit when we had friends over for dinner the other night! And it was so easy to prepare.
Yay! Happy to hear your guests loved it :) Thanks for your comment and review, Jane!
How much condense milk did you use to add? I make this pie a lot and have the milk on hand not the powdered sugar. Thanks!
About 1/4 cup :) Sweeten to taste
Thank you! My family loves this pie!
This may sound kind of ridiculous, but is there anyway that you’ve found to make a cooked version of this? Or pre-cooking the filling? I’m allergic to raw apples, but this sounds wonderful.
I haven’t unfortunately! We have so many delicious cooked apple recipes though if you need any ideas! :)
Absolute best pie my family loves it and so do my co-workers and I’m a cook so that says a lot about the pie
I’m so glad to hear it has been a hit!
I’m confused, the video has you putting the whipped filling on the bottom AND top of the pie but the directions say specifically to put snickers on the graham cracker crust. Could you please clarify which is correct? I really want to make this for thanksgiving!
Hi Leah! I’m sorry this is a little too late for your Thanksgiving dinner. Either way will work just fine! :)
This is fabulous! My husband is addicted!