Caramel Apple Snickers Pie – An easy no-bake pie layered with chopped Snickers, apples, caramel and a delicious whipped topping. Only 15 minutes of prep and always the star of the show!
This Snickers pie recipe is one the best no-bake desserts! It’s quick, easy and tastes so delicious. A few of my other favorites are no-bake chocolate lasagna, mint chocolate pie, strawberry icebox cake and pumpkin cheesecake lasagna.
No-bake Snickers pie
One of my FAVORITE desserts is apple and Snickers “salad.” Have you tried it? It’s just 3 simple ingredients: apples, snickers and cool whip. Amazing right?
Well I decided to take that simple dessert a little further and make a snickers caramel apple salad pie! WOWZA! It was quite delicious if I do say so myself. :) This is the perfect dessert to end summer and start the beginning of fall.
Why I love it
- No-bake. Absolutely no oven required! Such an easy no-bake dessert recipe.
- 15 minutes prep. Prepare the pie in just 15 short minutes!
- Minimal ingredients. Less than 10 ingredients needed to make this easy Snickers pie.
- Year-round. Perfect for all seasons! Refreshing in the summer, with amazing fall flavors.
How to make Snickers pie
Follow the simple steps below to get started and scroll down for the step-by-step video tutorial.
Step 1: Add layer of chopped Snickers and apples
Start by slicing your apples and chopping the Snickers. Then add the Snickers to the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Layer the sliced apples on top, then drizzle with caramel sauce.
Step 2: Spread filling on top
Combine cool whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl until smooth. Then pour filling mixture on top of pie and spread.
Step 3: Top and place in fridge to chill
Drizzle pie with caramel and add a few extra Snicker pieces on top. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to set. Remove from fridge about 5 minutes prior to serving and top with fresh sliced apples. Enjoy!
More easy no-bake treats:
- Homemade Snickers
- Caramel Apple Dip
- Microwave Caramels
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Caramel Popcorn Balls
- Microwave Caramel Corn
Snickers Pie Recipe
- Spread chopped Snickers on bottom of graham cracker crust. Next layer the diced apples. Then drizzle caramel on top.
- Combine cool whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl. Then spread mixture on top of pie.
- Drizzle with caramel and a few extra Snickers. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Remove from fridge about 5 minutes before serving and top with fresh apple slices. Enjoy!