Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe or join us on facebook.
I admit … I’m a bread person. There’s nothing I love more than a warm slice of bread! Heaven sent, I tell ya!
Now that fall is here I find myself in the kitchen WAY more. This is not a good thing. Although my husband tells me it is. ;) One of our favorite Italian restaurants serves a cheesey pesto bread that is to die for! I tried to re-create this delicious recipe at home and it turned out great! This is the perfect recipe for a snack or appetizer!
Mouthwatering cheesy pesto bread
- 1 sourdough loaf of bread
- 1/2 cup basil pesto found near dairy
- 1 cup mozerella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice bread vertically and then again horizontally so that you have one inch squares.
- Spread basil in between the sliced bread.
- Combine cheese and seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Place cheese in between each slice.
- Cover bread with foil and bake on a lined sheet for 8-10 minutes.
If you like this recipe make sure to check out:
Thanks for stopping by! For even more recipes check out our recipe box