One of my friends is going to share a recipe today for Tasty Tuesday! I’m already thinking of excuses to make this! It looks so yummy! Make sure to check out their blog for lots of yummy recipes at Envy My Cooking!
This is a recipe that is guaranteed to ooh and ahh your family and friends!
Strawberry Cheesecake cake!
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3 oz box) cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1/2 c oil
- 1/4 c water
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1/2-1 tsp vanilla
- 16 oz (or two 8-oz) tub Cool Whip, divided
- Fresh Strawberries
- To make the cake, whisk the eggs with the pudding mix. Add the
- remaining ingredients. Pour into sprayed bunt pan and bake at 325 for
- 45 min. Cool about 10 min and remove onto a rack to cool completely.
- For the frosting, mix all the ingredients except cool whip with
- electric mixer until smooth. Fold in cool whip into filling and spread
- over the cake evenly and garnish with fresh strawberries.
- note: if you do not own a bunt pan you can use two 9" pans and cook
- for 30 minutes.