50+ Delicious Apple Desserts – These tasty apple dessert recipes will have you cheering for the fall season where apples are plentiful. Yum!
Best Apple Desserts
This time of the year the air is crisp and gorgeous apples are in season. There are so many delicious apple desserts that you could make a different one each day of the season. Whether you enjoy a baked apple crisp or prefer the more healthy apple desserts, there is sure to be a dessert you’ll love somewhere on this list.
Many of these recipes will tell you which kind of apple will work best with the recipe. Truthfully, whatever you have on hand will probably work, but the general rule of thumb is to use a more tart apple for baking purposes. As it cooks, sugars will naturally be released from the apple, so reach for varieties such as granny smith, Braeburn, and Jonagold while making baked apple dessert recipes.
Ready to get baking? Here are over 50 of the BEST apple desserts to make this season! And don’t forget to top your delicious apple desserts with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and a drizzle of salted caramel. :)
Healthy Apple Desserts
Healthy apple desserts may seem like an impossible task, but I promise you, it’s entirely possible! Despite being healthy, these are everything a dessert should be—sweet, cravable and yes…healthy! These easy apple desserts are the best way to finish up dinner and satisfy your sweet tooth, with no guilt necessary.
- Cinnamon Oat Baked Apples by I Heart Naptime
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips by I Heart Naptime
- Crockpot Apple Butter by I Heart Naptime
- Fried Cinnamon Apples by Butter With a Side of Bread
- Delightfully Baked Apples by Skinnytaste
- Healthy Baked Apples by Simple Nourished Living
- Healthy Apple Crumble Recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie
- Baked Stuffed Apples by Celebrating Sweets
- Weight Watchers Apple Cobbler by Real Housemoms
- Low Fat Apple Cake by As Easy As Apple Pie
- Simple Baked Apples Recipe by Happy Healthy Mama
- Paleo Gluten-Free Apple Cake by Joy Food Sunshine
Quick Apple Desserts
I definitely enjoy a good dessert, but they often can take hours to prepare. In this stage of life, it’s hard to find the time to a long chunk of time free, and if I happen to get a few hours to myself, I definitely don’t want to spend it baking a complicated dessert! These quick apple desserts can be made in mere minutes and no one will know the difference.
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars by I Heart Naptime
- Homemade Crockpot Applesauce by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pie Cupcakes by I Heart Naptime
- Five Minute Single Serving Apple Crisp Recipe by Pinch of Yum
- Simple Apple Crisp by Together as a Family
- Caramel Apple Trifels by Bakers Royale
- Caramel Apple Nachos by Lil Luna
- Speedy Apple Crisp by Taste of Home
- Stovetop Apple Crisp for Two by Iowa Girl Eats
Easy Apple Dessert Recipes
If you are anything like me, you probably don’t have the desire to spend time creating a complicated dessert (especially after already spending time to make dinner!), this is the section for you. These easy apple dessert recipes will take you from dinner to dessert in a flash.
- Easy Apple Crisp Dessert by I Heart Naptime
- Caramel Apple Monkey Bread by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pull-apart Bread with Caramel Icing by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Dumplings by Tastes of Lizzy T
- Caramel Apple Mini Cheesecake with Streusel Topping by Cooking Classy
- New England Apple Cider Cake by A Family Feast
- French Apple Cake by Once Upon a Chef
- Apple Dumplings by Cincy’s Shopper
- Apple Cake with Maple Buttercream from Eat In Eat Out
- Mom’s Easy Apple Coffee Cake by The Seasoned Mom
- Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Julia’s Album
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler by Butter with a Side of Bread
- The Best Easy Apple Cake by Bless This Mess Please
- Simple Cinnamon Apple Cake by Amy’s Healthy Baking
Apple Pie Recipes
It’s hard to get more American than apple pie recipes. These ones are not your average apple pie, however. Each one of these incredible apple desserts have their own twist that make them some of the best desserts ever.
- Easy Brown Bag Apple Pie by I Heart Naptime
- The Best Apple Cheesecake Pie by I Heart Naptime
- Snicker Caramel Apple Pie by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pie Filling by I Heart Naptime
- Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies by Just a Taste
- Apple Crumble Pie by Plated Cravings
- Apple Pie Bites by The Blond Cook
- Deep Dish Apple Pie by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Apple Hand Pies by Brown Eyed Baker
Would you consider apple drinks a dessert? If you are talking about a juice box from the store, then definitely not. However, these apple drinks are decadent, sweet, and totally dessert-worthy.
All of these drinks are non-alcoholic, so the entire family can enjoy them. Here are some of my favorite sippable apple drinks.
- Thanksgiving Punch by I Heart Naptime
- Sweet Cream Caramel Apple Cider by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Holiday Wassail by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pie Drink by The Cookie Rookie
- Spiced Apple Sparklers by Kitchen Treaty
- Non-Alcoholic Apple Cider Sangria by Cook With Manal
- Sparkling Apple Tea by Serious Eats
Making homemade candy may sound complicated, but it’s surprisingly easy! Each of these apple candy recipes are simple and completely delicious. Plus, these can be easily made ahead then enjoyed for days.
- Apple Candy Pops by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Cider Caramels by I Heart Naptime
- Rainbow Candy Apples by Tastemade
- Cotton Candy Apples by LorAnn Oils
- Spiced Cider Fudge by Dessert Now, Dinner Later
Which one of these incredible apple desserts will you make first? Enjoy!