50+ Delicious Apple Desserts that will have you cheering for the fall season.
This time of the year the air is crisp and gorgeous apples are in season. There are so many delicious recipes that you could make a different one each day of the season. There is sure to be a dessert you’ll love somewhere on this list.
Many of these recipes will tell you which variety will work best with the recipe. Truthfully, whatever you have on hand will probably work, but the general rule of thumb is to use a more tart apple for baking purposes. As it cooks, sugars will naturally be released, so reach for varieties such as granny smith, Braeburn, and Jonagold.
Ready to get baking? Here are over 50 of the BEST recipes to make this season! And don’t forget to top your delicious apple desserts with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and a drizzle of salted caramel. :)
Healthy Apple Desserts
Despite being healthy, these are everything a dessert should be—sweet, cravable and yes…healthy! The best way to finish up dinner and satisfy your sweet tooth, with no guilt necessary.
- Cinnamon Oat Baked Apples by I Heart Naptime
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips by I Heart Naptime
- Crockpot Apple Butter by I Heart Naptime
- Fried Cinnamon Apples by Butter With a Side of Bread
- Delightfully Baked Apples by Skinnytaste
- Healthy Apple Crumble Recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie
- Weight Watchers Cobbler by Real Housemoms
Quick Apple Desserts
I definitely enjoy a good dessert, but they often can take hours to prepare. In this stage of life, it’s hard to find the time to a long chunk of time free, and if I happen to get a few hours to myself, I definitely don’t want to spend it baking a complicated dessert! These quick desserts can be made in mere minutes and no one will know the difference.
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars by I Heart Naptime
- Homemade Crockpot Applesauce by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pie Cupcakes by I Heart Naptime
- Five Minute Single Serving Apple Crisp Recipe by Pinch of Yum
- Caramel Apple Trifels by Bakers Royale
- Caramel Nachos by Lil Luna
Easy Apple Dessert Recipes
If you are anything like me, you probably don’t have the desire to spend time creating a complicated dessert (especially after already spending time to make dinner!), this is the section for you. These recipes will take you from dinner to dessert in a flash.
- Easy Apple Crisp Dessert by I Heart Naptime
- Caramel Apple Monkey Bread by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pull-apart Bread with Caramel Icing by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Dumplings by Tastes of Lizzy T
- Apple Cake with Maple Buttercream from Eat In Eat Out
- Mom’s Easy Coffee Cake by The Seasoned Mom
- Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler by Butter with a Side of Bread
- The Best Easy Apple Cake by Bless This Mess Please
Apple Pie Recipes
It’s hard to get more American than pie recipes. These ones are not your average pie, however. Each one of these incredible desserts have their own twist that make them some of the best desserts ever.
- Easy Brown Bag Apple Pie by I Heart Naptime
- The Best Apple Cheesecake Pie by I Heart Naptime
- Snicker Caramel Apple Pie by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pie Filling by I Heart Naptime
- Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies by Just a Taste
- Crumble Pie by Plated Cravings
- Deep Dish Apple Pie by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Apple Hand Pies by Brown Eyed Baker
Would you consider drinks a dessert? If you are talking about a juice box from the store, then definitely not. However, these drinks are decadent, sweet, and totally dessert-worthy.
All of these drinks are non-alcoholic, so the entire family can enjoy them.
- Thanksgiving Punch by I Heart Naptime
- Sweet Cream Caramel Apple Cider by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Holiday Wassail by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Pie Drink by The Cookie Rookie
- Non-Alcoholic Cider Sangria by Cook With Manal
- Sparkling Apple Tea by Serious Eats
Making homemade candy may sound complicated, but it’s surprisingly easy! Each of these candy recipes are simple and completely delicious. Plus, these can be easily made ahead then enjoyed for days.
- Apple Candy Pops by I Heart Naptime
- Apple Cider Caramels by I Heart Naptime
- Rainbow Candy Apples by Tastemade
- Cotton Candy Apples by LorAnn Oils
- Spiced Cider Fudge by Dessert Now, Dinner Later
Which one of these incredible desserts will you make first? Enjoy!