We LOVE fruit pizza around here! This recipe (from my mom) is seriously so good! Fruit Pizza is the perfect dessert for summer days. It’s SO yummy!! You can use a home made recipe for the dough, but I’ve found the pre-made dough is easy and tastes great for this pizza. My kind of recipe! ;)
- 1 package of pre-made Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz softened cool whip
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can mandarin organges
- 2 kiwis
- 1 pkg strawberries
- 1 pkg raspberries
- 1 can pineapple
1. Lightly grease round glass pizza pan. Press the dough into the pan (1/8 in thick). Bake at 350 for 8-10 min. Let cool.
2. For the frosting: whip the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in cool whip. Spread evenly over sugar cookie.
3. Add your favorite fruit to create unique designs. Our favorites are raspberries, strawberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi, bananas, cherry pie feeling, etc.
ENJOY!! YOU WILL LOVE THIS FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE! :)
Love this recipe? You’ll love these too. Check out our recipe box for LOTS more!