Thanks for stopping by! To get the newest recipes subscribe or join us on facebook and pinterest.
Enchiladas are on the menu ATLEAST once a month at our house. We love them! Green chile enchiladas are one of our favorites. I took one of my old recipes and turned it “creamy” to create the perfect enchiladas. I love how they turned out! These have the perfect combination of flavors and taste absolutely delicious! They do have a little kick to them, so if you don’t like things spicy make sure to take out the chili powder and cumin.
- 2-3 cups shredded chicken (about 4 chicken breasts)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp chili powder omit if you don't like things too spicy
- 1/4 tsp cumin omit if you don't like things too spicy
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green chili
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 juiced lime
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 14 oz can green chile enchilada sauce (I used Macayo's)
- 1/2-1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- cilantro (optional)
- Combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, garlic, chili powder, cumin, kosher salt, black pepper, lime and green chili in a medium sized bowl. Stir until combined.
- Spoon 2-3 TB into each tortilla and roll it up. Place a little enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 dish and then put the tortillas in.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the tortiallas and top with shredded cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy! Top with fresh cilantro
You can top them with cilantro when they come out of the oven.
You’ll love these too:
Creamy chicken enchiladas with red sauce
black bean salsa
easy queso dip
50 BEST Mexican food recipes
Thanks for reading come back soon!