5 Ingredient Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers – super delicious and done in less than 30 minutes!
These bell peppers are family friendly and super easy to make. You can also turn them into Jack-O-Lantern’s to make a fun Halloween dinner. Your kids will love these! They are full of flavor and are a dish the whole family with love. Eat them plain or dress them up with your favorite toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
I used my favorite Old El Paso products: salsa and taco seasoning. They added the perfect flavor to this dish.
Looking for more Mexican dishes? You’ll love these too:
- Stuffed bell peppers with quinoa
- One pot burrito bowls
- Green enchiladas
- Mexican rice
- 50 Best Mexican dishes
This post was brought to you by Old El Paso. All opinions are 100% my own. Find out more about their products here. Thanks for supporting the brands that make I Heart Naptime possible.
5 Ingredient Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup Old El Paso salsa
- 1 cup black beans rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso taco seasoning more to taste
- 4 bell peppers red or orange
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese sour cream, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Boil a large pot of water. Cut the tops of the bell peppers off and remove the seeds. Then place the bell peppers in the water for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
- While the peppers are cooking, warm the chicken in a frying pan over medium heat. Then mix in the salsa, black beans and taco seasoning. Cook until warm. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Remove peppers from the water and set on a paper towel. Once dry, fill peppers with chicken mixture.
- Place in a baking dish and then add cheese if desired. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Enjoy while hot!