50+ of the BEST slow cooker recipes – the perfect hands-free way to cook flavorful meals. When life gets hectic, let a slow cooker do the work for you.
I’m all about making recipes as easy as possible. Especially during busy weeknights – simplicity is key! That’s why I love to make easy slow cooker recipes, as well as sheet pan dinners, 30-minute meals and freezer meals. Quick, simple and delicious!
Easy slow cooker recipes
Dinner is the one time every day our entire family gets to gather together and catch up. While having a meal together is something I look forward to, I don’t necessarily want to spend an hour prepping, chopping, and cooking dinner every evening.
Days like that are when crockpot cooking comes into play. I particularly love easy slow cooker recipes simply add ingredients into the crockpot and let the cooking happen on my behalf while I get to spend time with my kids. Here are some of the best slow cooker recipes—give them a try and you’ll love them too!
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Chicken is by far the most frequently consumed meat in our home. I particularly love slow cooker chicken recipes. Unless you are making something with ground chicken, you don’t need to cook the chicken beforehand–the slow cooker will do all the work for you.
- Slow Cooker Honey Chicken by I Heart Naptime
- 3-Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Chicken Salad by I Heart Naptime
- Chicken Taco Bowls by I Heart Naptime
- Creamy Crockpot Italian Chicken by I Heart Naptime
- Hawaiian Haystacks by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos by I Heart Naptime
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tinga Tacos by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken by Well Plated by Erin
- Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy by Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Crockpot Chicken and Rice by Spend with Pennies
Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
We all know we should eat healthy, but it often seems like healthy recipes take the longest to make! Thankfully, these easy slow cooker recipes are all made from nutritious, wholesome ingredients that will give your entire family the fuel you need.
There are so many great vegetarian slow cooker recipes in this list as well—they are some of my favorites from the entire list. In fact, your kids may not even know there are veggies hidden in many of these healthy slow cooker recipes. :)
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup by I Heart Naptime
- Easy Crockpot Salsa Chicken by I Heart Naptime
- Easy Shredded Chicken by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Risotto with Butternut Squash and Sage by I Heart Naptime
- Sante Fe Chicken by Skinnytaste
- Healthy Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli by The Clean Eating Couple
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls by Two Healthy Kitchens
- Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore by Creme De La Crumb
- Crockpot Sesame Chicken Recipe by Show Me The Yummy
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies by Damn Delicious
Slow Cooker Recipes with Beef
Beef is one of the most versatile ingredients out there—just think of the difference between ground beef and shredded beef. Each one of these recipes uses a cut of beef to create a filling (and tasty!) meal.
Insider’s Tip: once I find a slow cooker recipe with beef that my entire family loves, I keep a close eye out to see when that cut goes on sale and stock up to make freezer meals.
- Crockpot Lasagna by I Heart Naptime
- BBQ Meatballs by I Heart Naptime
- Shredded Beef Tacos by I Heart Naptime
- Taco Lasagna by I Heart Naptime
- Corned Beef and Cabbage by I Heart Naptime
- Hawaiian Meatballs by I Heart Naptime
- Meatball Subs by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon by I Heart Naptime
- BBQ Brisket by I Heart Naptime
- Easy Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef Recipe by The Chunky Chef
- Slow Cooker Beef on Rice by Creme De La Crumb
Pork Slow Cooker Recipes
Pork slow cooker recipes are definitely underrated. In fact, these are some of the best slow cooker recipes out there! Pork is another meat that can be used in so many different ways and with so many different cuisines.
- Kalua Pork by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos by I Heart Naptime
- Crockpot Spiral Ham by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Carnitas by I Heart Naptime
- Pork Slow Cooker Ribs by I Heart Naptime
- Green Chile Burros by I Heart Naptime
- Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast by The Blond Cook
- Honey Lime Ginger Pork by The Recipe Critic
- Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork by Dinner, Then Dessert
Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
Over the cooler months, these easy slow cooker recipes are in constant rotation at my home. There is truly nothing like a steaming bowl of homemade soup to warm you right up!
Plus, this is a great way to add lots of fiber and protein to your day in an easy-to-digest form. The vegetarian slow cooker recipes on this list are absolutely incredible and are just the thing to make for Meatless Mondays.
- Crockpot Potato Soup by I Heart Naptime
- Chicken and Rice Soup by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup by I Heart Naptime
- Mexican Chicken Soup by I Heart Naptime
- White Chicken Chili by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Seafood Stew by I Heart Naptime
- Chicken Chili by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew by Damn Delicious
- Beef Stew by Dinner at the Zoo
- Minestrone Soup by Skinnytaste
Crockpot Side Dishes
These slow cooker recipes are perfect to make for the holidays or for a dinner party where you don’t want to leave meal prep to the last minute. These slow cooker side dishes are completely portable too—just let it cook all day, then when it’s time to go take your crockpot with you, and plug it in to keep it warm.
- Creamy Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese by I Heart Naptime
- Cream Cheese and Chili Queso by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Little Smokies by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn by I Heart Naptime
- Queso Dip with Chorizo by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes by I Heart Naptime
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Dip by I Heart Naptime
If you aren’t pulling your slow cooker out of your cabinet right now, what are you waiting for? :) Give yourself a break and reach for any of these 50+ easy slow cooker recipes. Enjoy!