New Year’s Eve Appetizers – 50+ of the BEST appetizer recipes that are easy, delicious and great for a crowd. These tasty recipes are perfect for ringing in the New Year!
New Year’s Eve Appetizers
Looking for easy and delicious appetizer recipes to ring in the New Year? You’ve come to the right spot! I’ve rounded up 50+ of the best New Year’s Eve appetizers that are simple, flavorful and perfect for a crowd.
Whether you’re looking for appetizer dips, crock pot appetizers, make-ahead appetizers and more…I’ve got you covered. These New Year’s Eve appetizers will be loved by all and gone before you know it.
I’ve separated the appetizers into 7 categories to make it easier to find the perfect appetizer for your party. You can’t go wrong with any of this tasty New Year’s food. I hope you enjoy all of these delicious New Year’s Eve appetizers below!
I’m a lover of all appetizer dips! I especially love chips and queso…I could eat a big bowl every day. Below you’ll find lots of easy and delicious dip recipes that make the perfect New Year’s Eve appetizers. Whether you’re looking for Mexican, Greek or Italian…we’ve got you covered. These appetizer dips are full of flavor and always a huge hit!
- Queso Dip with Chorizo by I Heart Naptime
- 7-Layer Dip by I Heart Naptime
- 5-Layer Greek Dip by I Heart Naptime
- 2-Ingredient Queso by I Heart Naptime
- Chicken Enchilada Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Smoked Italian Cheese Dip by I Heart Naptime
- White Bean Hummus by I Heart Naptime
- Chicken Alfredo Dip by The Recipe Rebel
- Hot Crab Dip by The Recipe Critic
Easy Appetizers Finger Foods
Finger foods make the best New Year’s Eve appetizers. They’re easy, delicious and are the perfect bite-sized snack. I especially love bruschetta, pigs in a blanket and caprese kabobs. All always get rave reviews and are so easy to make!
- Bruschetta by I Heart Naptime
- Pigs in a Blanket by I Heart Naptime
- Easy Homemade Pretzel Bites by I Heart Naptime
- Taco Pop Tarts by I Heart Naptime
- Fig & Brie Bites by I Heart Naptime
- Pizza Pinwheels by I Heart Naptime
- Caprese Kabobs by I Heart Naptime
- Skillet Nachos by I Heart Naptime
One of my go-to cold appetizers is a big charcuterie board full of meats, cheese, spreads, nuts and crackers. It is seriously one of the easiest New Year’s appetizers and looks so pretty! It’s also great for a large crowd and includes a little something for everyone!
- Charcuterie Board by I Heart Naptime
- Classic Cheese Ball by I Heart Naptime
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa by I Heart Naptime
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips by I Heart Naptime
- Pickle and Cream Cheese Roll Ups by Pip and Ebby
- Deviled Eggs by The Country Cook
- Pesto Tortellini Skewers by Foody Schmoody
- Dilly Cucumber Bites by Flying on Jess Fuel
Crock Pot Appetizers
Who doesn’t love a good crock pot appetizer! It doesn’t get easier than throwing all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and letting it do the work for you. If you’re in a pinch and are looking for a ‘set it and forget it’ appetizer, these recipes are for you! I often always make a crockpot dish to bring for a New Year’s Eve appetizer.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Spinach Artichoke Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Queso Blanco by I Heart Naptime
- Cheesy Bacon Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Smokies by The Frugal Girls
- Slow Cooker Chex Mix by Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites by Mom on Timeout
- Crockpot Chicken Wings by Spend with Pennies
The holidays get so busy and it seems like we’re always short on time. With these simple make-ahead appetizers, you can assemble them ahead of time when it’s convenient for you. They’ll be easily ready to serve when it’s time for your New Year’s Eve party. I’m a big fan of make-ahead dishes for New Year’s food!
- Chex Crusted Bacon Cheese Ball by I Heart Naptime
- Ham and Cheese Sliders by I Heart Naptime
- Restaurant Style Salsa and Tortilla Chips by I Heart Naptime
- Spinach Puffs by Well Plated
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels by Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Homemade Egg Rolls by Dinner at the Zoo
- Million Dollar Dip by Homemade Hooplah
Meatball Appetizer Recipes
Meatballs make the absolute perfect appetizer recipe. They can be seasoned so many different ways and are always a safe option. My absolute favorite meatballs are my BBQ meatballs…they’re made with just 3 ingredients and are cooked in the slow cooker. This recipe couldn’t be easier and is so delicious. They are always gone so fast!
- BBQ Meatballs by I Heart Naptime
- Hawaiian Meatballs by I Heart Naptime
- Meatball Sliders by I Heart Naptime
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Tidy Mom
- Pepper Jelly Meatballs by Kleinworth & Co.
- Sausy Asian Meatballs by Gimme Some Oven
- Spicy Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs by Yellow Bliss Road
- Cheesy Crescent Dough Meatball Bites by Butter with a Side of Bread
Low Carb Appetizers
Looking to bring an appetizer recipe for those that are watching their carb intake? These low carb New Year’s Eve appetizers don’t skimp on flavor and won’t have your guests missing their carbs at all! I love the skinny dill dip that’s pictured above…it’s perfect to snack on with fresh veggies and is so delicious!
- Skinny Dill Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Guacamole by I Heart Naptime
- Baked Brie with Honey by I Heart Naptime
- Mango Salsa by I Heart Naptime
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites by Yellow Bliss Road
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers by Belle of the Kitchen
- Jalapeno Poppers by Dinner at the Zoo
- Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms by The Cookie Rookie
I hope you enjoy these easy and delicious New Year’s Eve appetizers! Happy New Year!