This amazing list contains 50+ of the best cookie recipes! I consider myself to be a cookie connoisseur, as a good cookie is my absolute favorite dessert. You’ll love them too!
As a recipe blogger, it’s basically my job to whip up yummy treats and test them out on your behalf. I know, I know, I’ve got a tough gig! I’ve made a lot of cookies over the years, and this list of delicious recipes is made up of the best of the best.
If you’re craving a warm, homemade cookie, I’ve got 50+ of them for you to try right here. There are so many delicious recipes, it’s hard to pick a favorite. So scroll through this list and pick a few to add to your baking list today!
These are classics for a reason. These flavors are proven winners, many of which have been passed down from generation to generation.
Most of the required ingredients are ones you probably already have at home. Plus, each of these desserts is a crowd-pleaser, so give them a try.
- Super Soft Sugar Cookies: the icing on these is out of this world!
- Butterscotch Cookies: fans of butterscotch will love this one.
- Chocolate Chip and Sprinkle Cookies: perfect for a birthday celebration.
- Oatmeal Cream Pies: delicious fluffy marshmallow cream in the middle…yum!
- Soft Snickerdoodles: these are seriously the best ever.
- Monster Cookies: I love the M&Ms sprinkled throughout.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie: the classic recipe with the welcomed addition of chocolate chips!
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie: crispy-edged with a delicious caramel flavor.
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies: love a classic? Make these!
- Oatmeal Cookies: simple and soft with perfectly crispy edges.
- Pizookie: this giant chocolate chip cookie is soft and gooey on the inside.
- Butter Cookies: you likely have everything you need already to make these.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies: there are three different kinds of chocolate in this dreamy dessert.
- Peanut Butter Cookies: only 3 ingredients to make this delicious recipe! (via Bigger Bolder Baking)
Unique cookie recipes
These recipes are anything but basic. If you’re tired of making the same baked recipes over and over, give these tasty desserts a try. You may recognize familiar flavors and pairings, but with exciting twists.
Fun recipes like these are ones I reach for when I’m going to an event or party, and want to make sure my dessert doesn’t get lost in a crowd.
- Hot Chocolate Cookies: the marshmallow topping sets this one apart.
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookies: it doesn’t get much better than this classic combination!
- Mexican Wedding Cookies: pecans, vanilla, and powdered sugar make for a perfectly cravable treat.
- Double Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies: these are incredibly gooey and soft.
- Chocolate Chip S’mores Bars: this twist on the campfire classic is fantastic.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies: banana and chocolate chip are the base of a great recipe.
- Jello Cookies: it sounds weird, but these colorful cookies are so good!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies: PB+J is even better in cookie form.
- Easy Pistachio Meltaways: if you’ve never tried pistachio in baked goods, this recipe is a must-make.
- Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting: the icing is what sets these apart.
- German Chocolate Cookies: if you love coconut, you’ve got to make these.
- S’mores Cookies: these yummy marshmallow-topped treats are so yummy.
- Italian Cookies: soft, round cookies with icing and sprinkles (via Lil Luna)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: a crispy outside gives way to a soft, fudgy interior.
- Strawberry Cookies: these sweet treats are dipped in white chocolate.
- Lavender Shortbread Cookies: buttery and slightly sweet with a lovely aroma (via Fifteen Spatulas)
A classic dilemma: cookie vs. candy. Can anyone else relate? Thankfully, you really can have it all with these incredibly delicious recipes. Choose your favorite candy and get to baking!
- Best M&M Cookies: sprinkled with candy-coated m&ms.
- M&M Cookie Bars: this recipe is a family favorite.
- Milkyway Cookies: candy bar meets cookie…one of the best ideas!
- Chocolate Chip Oreo Bars: just one word to describe them – fantastic!
- Fudgey M&M Brownie Cookies: chocolate lovers, reach for this fun recipe.
- Rolo Cookies: I can’t get enough of this gooey caramel.
- Almond Joy Cookies: coconut and chocolate create an irresistible combination.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms: a Hershey’s Kiss tops this soft peanut butter treat.
- Reese’s Butterscotch Cookies: peanut butter, chocolate, and butterscotch..yum! (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
- Homemade Oreos: these are way better than the grocery store variety.
- Kit Kat Chocolate Chip Cookies – filled with my favorite candy. (via Sweetest Menu)
Other delicious recipes
These ideas are just the ones to make when you’re ready to try something a bit different. So many of my all-time favorites are on this list….I’m craving a batch right now!
- Easy Cake Mix Cookies: you’ve got to try this one!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: it’s never a bad time for pumpkin.
- Raspberry Cookies: raspberry and lemon make for a sweet and sour dessert you’ll crave.
- Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies: if the name doesn’t sell you on it, nothing will.
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies: tastes just like a cinnamon roll, but better!
- No-Bake Cookies: this is a great one to make with the kids.
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: if you have over-ripe bananas, make this recipe.
- Lemon Cookies: melt-in-your-mouth good with lots of citrus flavor.
- Angel Cookies: wonderful vanilla flavor and a yummy sugar glaze.
- Maple Brown Sugar Cookies: the maple icing glaze is absolutely fantastic (via Sally’s Baking Addiction
I know it’s impossible to pick, but which one of these great cookie recipes are you going to reach for first?